14

"Uhm hi can i asked something please?". Jungkook asked politely at the girl.

"Ugh what do you want?".The girl said rudely.

"Uhmm Im Jungkook Im looking for Kim Taehyung Office?". Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

"And why do you wanna see a ceo peasant?".The girl said raising her left brow.

"Uhmm". Jungkook said looking down.

"Yeah that's right bitch stay down okay!". The girl said pushing Jungkook.

"Baby doll!". Taehyung approach his lover.

"Hyung!".The younger hugged his hyung.

"Mr Kim you know him this poor shit?".The girl asked Taehyung holding his broad shoulder trying to flirt.

"Dont touch him". Jungkook remove the girls hands from his beloved shoulder.

"Tsk who are you to say that huh?".The girl questioned Jungkook.

"Can I tell her or you should?". Jungkook looked at his hot handsome boyfriend.

"You can tell her baby doll". Taehyung said holder the younger waist and kisses his lips.

"His my boyfriend". Jungkook gave the girl a sassy look and the girl didn't even budge.

"So I dont care".The girl spat back.

"Dont talk to him Jennie!". Taehyung shout at the girl.

"Well Mr Kim educate your boyfriend".Jennie said holding Jungkook's beloved hand.

"You bitch i said dont touch him". Jungkook pull Jennie hair hard and push her as she bumped her head.

"JEN! are you okay?". Taehyung approach jennie.

"Taehyungie it hurts so bad". Jennie held his head.

"Come can you stand?". Taehyung asked and Jen shook his head as a no.

Taehyung carried Jennie like a bridal style leaving the younger having a teary eyes and The younger decided to run awag from the company.

"Jen I'll go now Jungkook might be worried". Taehyung kissed Jen's Forehead.

"No pls stay with me i need you". Jennie said helding Taehyung hand with fake tears.

"Im sorry Jen but my boyfriend needs me more than you do once again ill go now take care". Taehyung Bid his goodbye and leave.

Taehyung and Kook Convo

TaeTae👽🥰
Baby doll where are you?

Kookie🐰🥕
You don't care!

TaeTae 👽🥰
Oh I care baby doll now where are you?

Kookie🐰🥕
Tsk go to your Jennie🙄🙄

TaeTae👽🥰
Baby doll dont be jealous. You are the only one.

Kookie🐰🥕
Dont talk to me I hate you hyung!

TaeTae 👽🥰
I love you too bun. Where are you tell me?

Kookie 🐰🥕
I don't want too!

TaeTae 👽🥰
Bun turn on your gps pls you might be in danger. I have lots of enemies baby!
(seen)

Taetae 👽🥰
Bun reply or else.
(seen)

Taetae 👽🥰
Hayss go home just pls. Im gonna sleep at my penthouse okay take care of yourself i love you sweet dreams baby doll.❤️
End of convo.