18

"Are we there yet Hyungie?". Jungkook said pouting.

"No bun 3 more hours okay!". Taehyung said.

"But im hungry hyung!!!". Jungkook whined.

"That's why i told you to eat your food! Now your starving!". Taehyung said strictly.

"I know im sorry i thought its just 30 minutes away not 3 hours away!". Jungkook once again whined.

"Aish here do whatever you want". Taehyung said giving his phone.

"Okay!". Jungkook said clicking to camera to vid.

After that he check the camera but found....

"Oh my fuck hyungie!". Jungkook yelled covering his eyes.

"Language do-". Taehyung stummered.

"Ahh why is there fucking porn hyungie?". Jungkook said innocently.

"Yahh babe your not supposed to see that!". Taehyung replied snatching his phone back.

"What are you doing with porn hyungie?". Jungkook said teasingly.

"Fine. You caught me love okay i like pleasuring myself okay with or without someone". Taehyung explained coldly.

"Oh~~~~ hyungie is cold because he was embarrassed!!". Jungkook said laughing.

"Shut up or im gonna throw you down the street!". Taehyung replied back looking cold.

"Okay.. Sowwy!". Jungkook gotten submissive.

*Skip😦🍫✨*

"We are here bun!". Taehyung said parking his car.

"Woah a yatch hyung?". Jungkook said admiring the sea and the yatch full of people.

"Yes doll we will have a yatch date". Taehyung said smilling and hold the younger waist.

"Lets go in hyung!". Jungkook said holding the older hand.

"Okay lets go". Taehyung replied.

"Any reservations sir?".The waiter said.

"Yes under the name Kim V". Taehyung said using his mafia tone.

"Oh uhm yes right this way sir!".The waiter stummer and gulped.

"Here sir just call me if you're ready to order".The waiter smiled handing them the menu.

(it look like this imagine its night i cant find pictures of night ☹️😭"

(it look like this imagine its night i cant find pictures of night ☹️😭".)

"Doll ready to order?". Jungkook nodded.

"Waiter!". Taehyung shout.

"Yes sir what's your order say it when your ready!". The waitress smiled looking at Taehyung.

"Uhm where's the gug why you?". Jungkook said.

"Oh im sorry sir but the guy you talk is just the security he just put the reservation at the right table".The waitress fakes her smile.

"Okay. I'd like Gimbap and Japchae!". Jungkook said.

"Hmm how about you sir?".The waitress turn to V.

"Ahh Tteokbokki and Kongguksu!". Taehyung said smilling at the waitress.

"Sure sir I will be back!".The waitress said leaving sexily which made V smirk.

"Taehyungshi?".A girl said which made V turn around.

"Jisoo? what are you doing here?". Taehyung said.

"Oh nothing i felt lonely so i went here this is my fav place uhm can i sit beside you guys?". Taehyung nodded.

"We are the same i go here too but im having a date with my love!". Jungkook blushed.

"Oh okay waiter!". Jisoo said.

"Yes maam what's your order?".The waiter said.

"Japchae and Tteok pls thx".Jisoo said.

"Yes maam".Thw waiter bow.

"So how's your day Taetae?". Jisoo hold Taehyung muscular shoulder.

"Ahh im fine you?". Taehyung answered with his deep voice.

"Im fine also hehe. I like your deep voice Taehyungie ".Jisoo said giggling.

"Thank you its natural Jisoo". Taehyung replied smilling.

"Maam sir here's the food".The waiter put down the plates.

"Thank you, You can go now". Jungkook said with fake smile.

"Let's eat?".Jisoo said and V nodded.

They started eating and Vsoo is chitchatting and laughing together and Jungkook felt maf and badly wants to slap the girl but its disrespectful Taehyung will scold him and The younger just....

Jungkook removed his shoe and slowly putting his foot up and up until it came to Taehyung clothed crouch.

Taehyung give his lover a look which tge younger smirked and start rubbing his foot at the clothed area.

"Ugh!". Taehyung moaned.

"Are you okay Taehyung why did you moan?".Jisoo asked.

"Yes hyung why did you moan?". Jungkook said innocently.

"Ugh fuck nothing dont mind me its just the food is good here". Taehyung started to sweat and hia hard erected cock turned on.

"I know right!".Jisoo smiled.

"Uhm we will go now Jisoo". Taehyung said in cold groan.

"Huh why?".Jisoo said holding the older arm.

"Its getting late me and love will go now!". Taehyung said.

"Bye bye jisoo ah!". Jungkook smirked and wear his shoe.

at the car...😏😏

"What do you think you are doing?". Taehyung said.

"I didn't i was just eating hyungie". Jungkook said seductively.

"Tskk really your teasing me!". Taehyung said driving his car fast.

"Oh I did well glad to turn you on daddy!". Jungkook said smirking and exaggerating the word daddy flirting.

"Fuck you babe". Taehyung said pulling up at the motel.

"Oohh i see where we going lets go!". Jungkook giggled.

"Tsk you will suffer doll!". Taehyung said carrying the younger to bridal style.

"Hi sir! Welcome To Kim's Motel!".The reception said.

"Yeah uhm Vip room under the name Kim Taehyung here's my payment!". Taehyung said coldly handing him his diamond card.

"Ohh yes Mr Kim Here's the key enjoy!".The reception swiped the card and give the key.

___________________
Spoiler!!

"Ahh daddy!".

Bye have a best day! Saranghae 💜