12💛

Author pov ✨

"Where's all the gun i ordered Mr Lee". Taehyung said with his deep cold voice.

"It's here Kim V I needed the money!".Mr Lee Reply back.

"You can have the money after i wanna see my new guns!". Taehyung said approach the box full of new guns.

"There are you satisfied Kim V now give me my money!".Mr Lee said yelling at me. "Tskk you only want the money ofc, Hoseok give him what he wants and bring this to our hideout". Kim V said getting a pair of gold gun.

Kim V Held One Gold Gun and put it at his back pocket and the other silver is at a black box with red ribbon.

(This is the gun looked like.)

)

(This is when its indevidual

(This is when its indevidual.)

*skip*

Jungkook pov

Im at the couch waiting for TaeTae He promised me today that He will go home early and cuddle with me at the bed. But he's still not here its already 12 at night. Im getting really worried at him. I tried to distract myself by watching a movie at this huge tv. Jiminiee Hyung is beside me cuddling a pillow.

*skip*

Me and Jimin hyung heard a knock.I was about tot get up but Taehyung personal maid beat me to it.

Thirs person pov

Yuri Let The Three guys inside. Jungkook quickly hug his partner tightly and ofc his beloved half hugged back.
Meanwhile Yoonminseok Jimin Kiss his two boyfriend's lips which got them turned on ofc they are a horny ass fucking bitch lol.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Smut Ahead!!!! (Yoonminseok)

At their bedroom (A/n; narrator is speaking here.)

Yoongi pushed Jimin and Hoseok At The Bed Which made them groan Yoongi jus smirk and pull a red box full of sex toy and get a packed of condom and bottle of lube. Yoongi grab Hoseok near him and grab a vibrator dildo ofc and lubed it up. "Babe remove your clothes".The Older submitted at his boyfriend's dominace and obeyed it. "Good boy huh".Yoongi said slapping hoseok buttcheek. "Only for master".Hoseok reply sexily meanwhile yoongi smirk and pushed the dildo at hoseok tight hole. "Ahh m-master ngh~~".The older moaned in pain it giving meanwhile yoongi put it at the max level which makes the older moaned in pleasure!
Yoongi kept teasing Hoseok Putting the vibrator to max and low repeating it and yoongi stop. "Ahh ugh! Master can i have a break pls ahh~~'".The oldest nodded and carry hoseok and sit him at theirs bedroom couch and putting the toy at max which again makes the older moaned!

"Babe strip up for master!".The younger look at his boyfriend and nodded nervously. "Good boy babe".The Oldest said kissing the younger milky neck finding its sweet spot. "Ahh ngh ughh~''".The oldest smirk and give hickeys at the younger. Meanwhile hoseok keeps moaning loud at the pace of the toy the pleasure it gives him. He's drooling enjoying the pace. "Babe suck!".The oldest ordered the younger to suck his turned on cock. The younger obeyed dont want to be "bad " at his master and hold its cock giving kitten licks at the head of it earning a impatient groan at the oldest. "Bad kitty making me impatient huh!".Yoongi said with his deep horny voice the younger is shock and suck the whole length of the cock.
"Ughh yeah faster kitty!".Yoongi moaned in pleasure Jimin giving him gripped his hand the younger's hair and ending up him thrusting his cock at the the younger's mouth making him gag.
"Nghh kitty im near!".With that yoongi realese it at the younger mouth and the younger gladly swallowed it. "Ahh master may i release!!".Hoseok said screaming and yoongi approach him. "Sure my kitten release it".Hoseok moaned from the of his lungs and cum spread all over the couch. Yoongi turned off the vibrator and removed it at hoseok butthole. "Now kitty and kitten make out infront of me".Yoongi said with a smirk at his face his two boyfriend's just nods.

Hoseok-Top/Dom
Jimin -Bot/Sub

Hoseok approach Jimin and kissed him roughly and Jimin quickly kissed back.
Hoseok kisses is going down at the younger neck down to his tummy and now at tge lower oart of Jimin. While Yoongi is watching them giving his cock a sow handjob. Hoseok licks Jimin tighthole. "Ughh M-master!".Jimin moaned in pleasure. After that hoseok aligned himself at Jimin hole. "Be gentle pl- nghh!". Jimin didn't Finish cause hoseok already puted his big cock. "Urghh fuck so tight!!".Hoseok groan in tightnes of his younger boyfriend.
"Ughh hyung im near.!".Jimin moaned as his semen released.

*skip*

"Good kittens hmm".Yoongi caressed his two boyfriend's hair and put his cock at hoseok hole that make him gasps and moaned. "Ughh master w-why ughh didn't you say!".Hoseok attempted to say. "Shh babe sorry i was tempted at this tight hole".Yoongi thrust deep and fast after he got bored he called jimin.
"Babe come here ride  me".The younger nodded because of his hornyess. The younger aligned hus hole at the oldest big cock and push it a bit let out a small whimper. "Ahh master help pls i cant!". Jimin pleaded at his oldest and yoongi held his petite waist and slam it all the way in the younger tight hole. "Ahh master its so big".The younger said and start to bounce with a slow pace. Meanwhile the older give Jimin a blowjob and start bobbing his head which give the younger lots of pleasure.

ok that's enough lol i wont continues this smut part just let your imagination moved! Kindly leave a vote pls🥺🥺thank you💜 Have a best day/night etc..

Saranghae 💜💜