3🦦

Taehyung pov

"Can you stop fucking screaming!".I said completely losing my temper and hold the guys collar.

"V, Fucking Chill Your Temper Let Go Off Him".Hoseok said.

"V?! The dangerous mafia boss!?".The smaller guy said scared.

"Yes i am any problem bitch!".I said in my coldest tone.

"The fuck are you an ice!".The bunny looking guy said.I just looked at him sending my famous death glares which cause him to look away terrified.

"Anyway Im Yoongi Aka Agust D".My midget friend introduce himself.

"Im Hoseok Aka Hobi Yoongi is My Boyfriend".Hoseok Said With a Sweetest smile.

"Hehe Hi! Im Park Jimin,You can call me Jimin". He said nervously and bow for respect.

"Dont be shy babe".Hoseok Said.
"H-huh? b-babe?I-im-".The jimin guys got cut off.

"Dont worry babe your ours we bought you so treat me and hoseok as your dom boyfriends".Yoongi my best friend said.
The small guy just stood there in shock because he got a 2 hard dom.

"Im Jeon Jungkook you can call me kook or jungkook".The bunny guy smiled while bowing at us.

"Nice to meet you Jungkook".Yoongi said.

"Lets go im bored".i said.

"Wait what's your name though?".The bunny guy said with a cutest pout i was about to cooed him but i dont want them to see my soft me.

"Kim Taehyung Babyboy Aka V Call Me Daddy" I said with my famous husky voice.

"Huh why should I?".Jungkook said.

"Cause i bought you and I'm your master now. Now Lets go to my house i think you need a punishment".I said with a stern voice and smirk. He gulped nervously And cant even mutter a single word but blushed hard at a darkest shade of pink.

"Blushed eh?".I said teasingly with my cold voice.

"N-no stop that i-im not b-blushing!". The younger protest. I just tsk him and pulled him away going at out and heading at my car.

"W-wait kookie!".Jimin said Following Us And Yoonseok Follow aswell.

"Hope on you guys let's go home".I said with a cold stare and they just nodded.
Yoonminseok is at the backseat Ofc Jimin is at the middle of his dom and possessive boyfriends while my kook is at the front sit Wondering around.

"Hmm".I rub Jungkook thighs.

"S-Stop it Taehyung".He removed my hands from his thigh.I put it back again and once again he removed it.

"Stop removing it and I already said to what you'll call me understood!".He nodded fearfully.

"Good boy baby".I patted his head lightly.
________________________
YoonMinSeok Pov

"So babe how old are you?".Hoseok said.

"U-uhm I-Im 22".Jimim said stuttering.

"Oh we are older than you then babe".The Oldest Said.The younger nodded.

"H-how old are you guys?".Jimin said.

"I'm 24 and Yoongi is 26".The younger nodded.

"Soo..Are you bi?".Yoongi asked.

"No.Im gay".Jimin said.

"Bottom Or Top?".Hoseok asked.

"Oh haha definitely a bottom". Jimin said confidently without any hesitation.

"Okay, For sure your a bottom sub?".Yoongi said looking at Jimin eyes that feels butterflies at hus stomach.The younger nodded.
______________________________
Jungkook pov

"So why are you guys at the bidding bar?". Yoongi hyung said.

"We didn't come there.Last time we knew 4 guys are forcing me and kookie to go with them and last time i remember i past out but for sure i saw kookie run away".Jimin Hyung said.

"Jiminiee Hyung I was about to run but someone caught me and i black out".I said sadly.

"We are here". Taehyung said with his deep husky voice.

"Woah! This is your house Taehyu- Uhm Daddy?". Jungkook said with amazed voice and eyes lit up.

"Yes you like it baby boy".I said looking at his lit eyes.

"No, I love it!".Jungkook said getting out of the car and running at the front door excitedly opening it.

"Wait for us kookie!".Jimin said getting out aswell.

"Excited to go inside babyboy?".He nodded aggressively. "Alright babyboy go inside".I said while I open the door.

"Omg!! Woah So much stuff so modern like my dream house!! Woahh This is beautiful". Jungkook said looking around like puppy.

"Woah you guys are so rich". Jimin said in shocked low voice.

"Are you ok jimin hyung?".Jungkook said.

"I am fine kookie go explore some more, I think Just a bit tired". Jimim replied back with a weak toned.

"Babe cmon lets sleep your body is too exhausted".Jimin noded while hoseok is taking Jungkook for a tour at the house and yoongi with jimin probably they'll cuddle or make out.

I sit at the couch exhausted and yelled.
"Yuna!".I yelled.
"Yes Mr Kim?"My personal maid said.
"Give me a glass of grape wine thx".I said rubbing my left temple. "Right away Mr kim".She said as she walk away getting me a glass of grape wine.