4💕

Author pov

"Mr Kim here's your grape wine".Yuna said handing it to his boss.

"Right,,thx Yuna you may go now".Kim said with his cold tone not in the mood of looking at his personal maid.

"Enjoy your drink Mr Kim, Your Night Wear is at your bed".Yuna said while leaving.
____________________________

Jungkook pov

"Thx Hobi Hyung for the tour".I said with my famous bunny smile.

"No problem kook, Well I'll go now Good night".He said and patted my shoulder after leaving me alone in a hallway.

I go downstairs cause I felt a lil hungry but i saw taehyung hyung.

"Hii Hyung!".I said bubbly.

"What are you doing here Jungkook go sleep".He said not looking at me focusing at the tv he watching.

"Well, Hyung I kinda feel hungry and I dont have Clothes to wear".I sit beside him and pouted.

"Oh Well I think Yuna is asleep so."He sighed and said."Come Ill cook you what you want?".He said.

"Really!? you'll cook for me?".I said surprised as he nodded. "Yes i will now
tell me what do you want".He said deep and make my spine shiver.

"Umm Maybe Ramen".I said. "Ramen? You eat that?". I nodded and look at him confused. "Ok Original or spicy?".He said looking at my eyes."Uhmm Original please".He nodded and went to the kitchen where i follow him.

He started cooking the ramen I want. After that he start to place the ramen at the bowl and get me a glass of water.

"Do you have banana milk instead of water daddy?".I said with puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"Hmm here but drink your water aswell".He said getting a banana milk at the fridge. "Thank you!". I said while eating my food.

"Yes yes go to sleep after that alright".He said in a serious voice.

"Uhmm wait can i have a favor daddy?".I said and he looked at me and nods.
"So can i go home Tomorrow my eomma needs me".I said looking at his eyes hoping yes is his answer.

"No.You will not leave my house understood".He was about to leave when i spoke. "Plss my eomma is sick and she's probably worrying at me pls let me go home I will do anything pls!?".I said desperately crying and begging him to let me.
______________________________

Taehyung pov

I felt heartbroken when he started crying and begging me desperately so i sighed and said. "What's your eomma sickness".I said maintaining my cold aura. "B-brain tumor". The younger said and sob after. I hummed and said. "She needs operation?".The younger nodded Looking down.

I couldn't take it anymore so i hug him and caresses him. "It's okay baby hmm your eomma will be fine okay". I said hugging him. "Promise eomma wont die from his sickness?".The younger said looking at the older while the older nods.
"I am done now".He said while standing up. I just nodded and walk away.
____________________________

Jungkook pov

I woke up in the middle of night with a loud thunder. I started sobbing because of my past. I was sobbing to much i wanted to go to Taehyung but i cant move because of fear im having i cant do anything just to cry.Im crying the whole night i cant sleep. Im full of fear.
_____________________________

Taehyung pov

I felt thirsty so i went downstairs im not yet sleeping cause im not tired im just working something at my laptop. While I was about to enter my room i heard crying at Jungkook room so i open it a lil and i saw him sobbing hard. So i open it and approach him and he immediately hug me. "Why are you crying baby? What happened tell me baby".I said caressing his back.He cant even speak it seems he's scared well its raining cats and dog and a huge thud of thunder.

After Some moments Jungkook Finally Calm Down So i slowly lay him at his bed and about to leave but he said. "No dont leave pls im scared pls dont leave kookie".He said with a terrified tone. "Why is my baby scared?".I said i  a soft voice. "I dont like thunder pls stay with me and cuddle". He said cutely and i cooed its okay to coo infront of him atleast my friends isnt atound.

"Baby I cant i have work to do so close your eyes shut and you'll be asleep hmm". I said and leave eventually.
___________________________
Jungkook pov

Taehyung Left Me i was calm down but still terrified so i follow him from behind quietly when hes about to go inside of his room i quickly hug him and said.

"Cuddle plsss!".I whined at him He flinched when i back hug me and broke the hug and i whine again.

"Stop whining baby its midnight the others might be woken up".He said facing me."Cmon plss just cuddle i cant sleep".Then i made a grabby hands for him to carry. "Aishh!!Big baby".He said and carry me inside his room i was shocked it's too big its like there living room. "Woahh your room is big daddy".I said with my eyes lit up.

"Hmm here is a night wear you can change my restroom is there".He said while pointing where it was and i just nodded and go inside of the restroom.

After few minutes i got out of the restroom and like the night wear is kinda big at me but its so comfy. I approach taehyung and sit at his lap he didn't even flinched he's busy at his work i kinda felt sad i want his attention but he keeps brushing me off.

Another 1k words so yeah kindly leave a vote thanks
Borahae 💜💜✨