5🚫

Jungkook pov

He didn't pay attention to me so i grind at his crouch ill probably regret this after but i need attention. I started grinding at his crouch i earned a emotionless moan he didn't look at me either so I started to tease him and it when pretty BAD!
__________________________
Taehyung pov

I'm busy well i need to handle a company and a frickin mafia group i have double works to do. I noticed that Jungkook is grinding at my crouch trying so hard to get my attention well he did he teased me which cause to turn me on.

Smut warning ⚠️

"What are trying to do hmm?".I asked holding his tiny waist to stop him from grinding at my crouch. "Well i need attention alright".He replied back looking at my eyes.I scoffed at him badly wanted my attention.

"You wanted my attention my grinding at cock? Do you know what have you done huh?".I said looking back at him with my lustful eyes and he gulped nervously.
"I think someone needs to be punished eh?". I said sternly holding his waist to come closer and kiss him i was totally turned on cant even control my hormones.

Im surprised he kiss backed i never expected him too. I smirk and pull away from the lustful kiss and start leaving purple dark hickey at his milky white neck. He moaned softly. "uhh~'...nghh!".His moaned eventually turned load as i found his sweet spot.
"Ugh~~~'r-right th-there d-dadd- nghh!".He once again moaned. I stop sucking his neck.

I let go of his waist and look at him he look back at me with flirty eyes i never thought he has a wild side well i thought his a fucking innocent well im wrong!

"Strip for daddy babyboy".I said with deep husky voice. He nodded and start stripping infront of me. Eventually he's done he has a feminine body he can be a model after all.

"Daddy i cant wait you too fuck my ass hard and rough".He said sitting on my lap. "Hmm your a naughty boy aren't you?".I said grabbing his peachy ass and  squished it causing him to moan out loud. "Please stop daddy lets start".He said with desperate eyes. I nodded and quickly removed my clothes.

I carry him like a bridal style and throw him at my bed. "Just wait imma go get something hmm".He nodded and wait for me. I get the Black box and go back.
"What's that daddy?".He said confused.
"Baby its a sex toys".I said putting the box near the bed side. "Wh-what? Why?".He said stuttering.I just hummed didn't really care if he like it or no.

I grabbed a cockring and put it at his turned on cock. "N-no daddy no cockring pls!".He said pleafingly. I grabbed and handcuffs and a dildo I cuffs him to my head board and put a lube at the purple dildo. "Daddy dont do that plss i want your cock plss not that!".He said whisper yelled at me.I didn't really care and push the dildo at his ass. "Ahh d-daddy st-stop pls nghhh~~' it-its hurts nghh~~'". I quickly kissed him so he can be distracted by the pain.

"Let me cu-cum daddy pls".He yelled. I shook my head and remove the dildo from his peachy ass and throw it at the box while he pant i removed the cuffs aswell. He quickly kissed me passionately and i kiss backed. I pulled away. "Do you need prep or no?". He shook his head. "R-raw pls!".He pleaded well i nod.

I layed him to his stomach and widened his leg and buttcheek. I aligned my cock at his hole i looked at him i saw a desperate eyes and smirk. I quickly put my thick fat cock at his hole. I guess he whimper moan he's hurt for sure.
"Tell me to move when you adjusted hmm".I said waiting him. "M-moved pls".He said. I started to move slowly after that I started to move in animalistic pace causing him to drive crazy and moaned at the top of his lungs.

"Uhhh daddy ugh!".He moaned loudly asf and said saliva coming out of his mouth his drooling. "Ahh fuck!".I moan because of his thigtness. "Daddy! I-Im near!".He yelled grabbing the bedsheet and moaned my name as loud as he can. "F-Fuck".I moaned and cumed inside him i removed my cock and look at him.
"Daddy plss remove the cock ring and let my precum go out".He said while i took it off. His cum came out spilling it all over the sheets and at his tummy.

"I see you enjoyed it hmm".He nodded weakly. "Can we cuddle now pls?".He added. I nodded and start cuddling him.

'~~''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oof you need namjesus and hobi water bless your souls

Saranghae💜💜💜