16

"Taehyungie". Jungkook hug his lover.

"Hmm baby doll what?". Taehyung said hugging back.

"Nothing Taehyungie". Jungkook said smilling at him.

"Taeh..you said your gonna tour me!".Jisoo said holding the older's hand.

"Oh yes uhm baby doll I'll go back at yo-". Taehyung cut off.

"Well I can Come right?". Jungkook asked with puppy eyes.

"Ofc baby". Taehyung said kissing his forehead.

"Let's go Taehyung!". Jisoo said helding the olders left arm.

"Move!". Jungkook pushed Jisoo removing his hand from his beloved man.

"Awiee! Taehyung Look I have a bruise".Jisoo started to fake cry.

"Jungkook you forgot your bag!". Jimin said holding the younger bag with his boyfriend at the back.

"Taehyung it hurt!". Jisoo started to fake sob.

"Uhm wait let me check". Taehyung said holding the girl arm.

"Ouchie careful Taeh".Jisoo said fake hissing.

"Sorry but its just a scratch nothing bad". Taehyung said unholding his hands around the girl's arm.

"Hmm i smell someone's jealous ".Hoseok said with a teasing smile.

Taehyung looked at his baby looking jealous and mad at the same time.

"Baby doll dont be jealous your the only one I loved hun". Taehyung said holding his man's petite waist.

"Tsk go at your jisoo!". Jungkook said removing Taehyung arms around his waist and walk out of the Hideout.

Jungkook started to run and it started to rain cats and dogs. Jungkook stop at the nearby highway and was about to hit by a car he close his eyes and opened it seeing Taehyung.

"Baby doll dont do that again! You might get hit or even worst you can die!". Taehyung said holding the younger hands.

"Im sorry Taeh Im just jealous and mad when I see you touching others i hate that! Im sorry hyungie". Jungkook said sobbing.

"Its okay baby doll hmm Dont do that ever again and im sorry for making you feel that". Taehyung hugged his beloved.

"I love you...Taeh". Jungkook said kissing his boyfriend.

"I love you more you think my doll". Taehyung replied back carrying Jungkook at his shoulder.

"Yahh Taehyungie!!". Jungkook giggled.

"I love that giggle my bun". Taehyung said pinch Jungkook buttcheek.

"Awiee Taehyungie!". Jungkook said.

"Sorry baby doll lets just go home you will start your training tomorrow ". Taehyung said putting Jungkook at the front sit and leaving a kiss at his forehead while shutting the car door.

'skipp'

"Love!! Wake Up!". Jungkook said shaking his boyfriend.

"Yahh why?". Taehyung said half asleep.

"It's my training love let's go!!". Jungkook said.

"Oh shoot yeah go sh-". Taehyung got cut off shockingly.

"Fuck doll your so hot". Taehyung added Kissing Jungkook neck leaving a hickey.

(A/n; Jungkook is wearing a white crop top and leggings black ofc.)

"And also you love you're too hot that's why girls are falling for you!". Jungkook said blushing.

"Doll also boy fall from me look at you fall for a dangerous man". Taehyung said hugging his precious angel.

(A/n; Taehyung is wearing a black shirt with leather jacket and tight black pants his gun at the back of his tuck smoke stack at his front left pocket.)

"Stop that lets go i might be late!". Jungkook said playfully hitting his lovers shoulder.

'skip'

"Jungkook! you made it!".Jimin said hugging his best friend.

"Ofc!". Jungkook said hugging back.

"Hi Jimin and Jungkook Im your trainer for a week well not it just an instructor well I'll assign okay!".Namjoon said smilling at them.

"Okay hyung me and chim is listening".Namjoon nodded.

"So first class is Agust D". Namjoon said looking at his folder like a real teacher.

"I will be teaching you guys types of guns or pistols".Yoongi said winking at Jimin who is blushing hard asf!.

"Yahh Jiminiee Hyung listen!". Jungkook said pinching the older arm.

"Ouch! Okah im listening!".Jimin said annoyed.

"Second is Hobi/Jhope".Namjoon said looking at us both.

"I will be teaching self defense with/without any weapons and I'll be teaching you guys how too speak and listen trough ear piece!".Hoseok said with his sunshine smile.

"Third is Me I'll be teaching you guys too hold bombs and melee's and I'll be touring you around the Hideout ".Namjoon Smiled.

"Oh that's all easy!".Jimin said proudly.

"Uhm no girl, Last class is me I'll be teaching seducing, and how to put any kinds of drug's at the enemy food/drink". Seokjin said sassily.

"Gosh shut up".Jimin said spatting back.

"Chill you two we can be friends!". Jungkook said smilling nervously.

"Ofc!! Like we can have a girl's friend date only us ofc". Jin said totally showiuhis gay.

"Omg your gay!?". Jimin said.

"Ofc dzuhh im basically gay but i know how to fight well joonie here is my husband".Seokjin replied chewing a gum.

"Hey can we have a gum aswell!".Jimin said.

"Yeah sure here". Seokjin said getting the gum out of his pocket.

"Thank you Jinnie hyung!". Jungkook said with hia bunny smile.

"Omfg your smile is soo cute!".Jin said pinching Jungkook cheeks.

"Thank you hyungie!". Jungkook blushed lightly.

"Uhmm may i have your attention now?".Namjoon said coughing.

"Oh sorry hon take your shine!".Jin said going at his husband back.

"Anyways after a week Taehyung will decide if you two can work as a mafia or stay home and be a loser".Namjoon said closing his folder.

"Well not actually be a loser but that last part is hard you will fight V's Strong mans".Jin said gasping.

"Uhmm that seems bad..". Jungkook said scaredly.

"Oh child very bad its soo hard i almost passed out when im joining here ".Jin hyung said.

"Yahh hyung stop that your scaring the bunny!".V said approaching them.

"Love!". Jungkook hugged Taehyung.

"Hmm Hey doll so almost time for first class good luck". Taehyung wink and go to the meeting room.

"Let's go at the room shall we pretty ".Yoongi once again flirt at Jimin.

"Yes lets go hehe". Jimin said blushing hard

................……………………………………………………………………