11

Third person pov

Jungkook,Jimin, and Hoseok Look at the girl and smirk at her which cause her to get mad and call security.

"Take them away".The Cashier said with angry eyes. The guards was about to get us away from the store. One guys touch Jungkook And Two Guys Touch Hoseok and Jimin Which Cause there 'boyfriends' get mad. "Dont touch him you bitch!". Taehyung punched The guy who touched his beloved Meanwhile Agust D or should I tell Yoongi Did The same.

Taehyung call his P.A. to but the mall.
After sometime the previous owner of the mall enter the store they're standing at. "Mr Kim I heard you bought my mall thank you Mr kim". The owner bowed at Taehyung which led the cashier girl in shock. "My pleasure Sir". Taehyung said with cold tone and look at the girl. "And you are fired aswell as you five!". Taehyung added madly. "H-huh what do you mean Mr kim".The owner questioned Taehyung. "Well this girl disrespect me and my friends here and try us to get kick out from my store!". Taehyung said glaring at the girl who's practically begging him not to remove her at her work.

"Daddy that's enough let's go eat please im really hungry". Jungkook said hugging his lover. "Yes baby boy let's go".The older (Taehyung) said kissing the youngest forehead.

*SKIP*

Elder- yoongi
Older- taehyung
Young man - hoseok
younger- jimin
youngest - jungkook

I'll be saying this words so read it!

They arrived at a fancy restaurant which owned by Namjoon, Taehyung Older Brother. The employees greeted them.

"Welcome Sir V How may I help you?".The manager said. "We'd like two tables for our lovers".The older said with stern voice. "This way sir V".One of the employees said to the Older and the youngest. "This way Sir D".The second employee said To the elder.

They sat down and look at the Menu.
__________________

Taekook pov

"Babyboy what do you want hmm?".The older said looking at his baby. "Umm Idk daddy pick for me pls!".The younger said with pouty lips And The older nodded.
"Waiter!".Older Yelled. "Yes Sir V what's your order?".The waiter said. "One Spaghetti meatballs, Two Green Salad, One Lobster, 2 carton of banana milk, and ice cream cake for dessert".V said while looking at the Menu. "Yes sir we will serve it right away".The waiter bowed and leave.

Yoonminseok pov

"Waiter!". The Oldest said. "Yes sir D?".The waitress said looking at the oldest eyes. "U-uhm". Yoongi said looking at the waitress cleavage. "Master dont look at her!". Jimin said tapping the oldest shoulder. "U-uhm yeah anyways Three exclusive ramen two plates of seafood. Do you have mochi?". Yoongi asked the waitress. "No Sir D we haven't have a mochi you know this is a Vip restaurant but i recommend our newly rice cake its mochi flavor ".The waitress replied sexily. "Babe is it ok?".Jimin nodded. "Yeah one of those rice cakes that's all".Yoongi said looking away at the waitress.

*skip one month*

Third person pov

Taekook have a  relationship after a month they truly love each other taehyung is planning to say their relationship at his brother and brother in law.

"Taehyung you call me and my husband?". Taehyung brother said. "Yes hyung i wanna talk about my relationship". Taehyung said. "Oh my really who's this lucky girl taetae". Seokjin asked excitedly. "Boy jin hyung". Taehyung correct him. "Yeah whatever so whoo?". Namjoon said. "It's Jungkook we have a month and half of relationship". Taehyung said coldly holding his lovers hand. "Are you serious Taehyung why him!".  Jin said. "I tell you too come here talk about mine not yours okay i love him so much now please don't control me!". Taehyung said having glares at his brother in law. "Well taehyung i wont say anything but congrats on you two. Welcome to the family Jungkook".Namjoon said with a smile. "Thank you hyung". Taehyung said with a forced smile. "Congrats aswell im happy from you guys".Jin hyung said with a sigh.

"Does eomma and appa now this Tae?".Namjoon asked and the younger nodded. "Oh well see you today at mafia meeting Taehyung we will go now".Namjoon said getting up and bid their good byes.

___________________________

Thank you yall for 80+ reads appreciate it hehe uhm and thanks for the slot 654 gayship tag thx so much pls leave a vote 🥺 appreciate it.

Saranghae 💜💜💜