10

Jungkook pov

"Stop let's go pls". He hummed and carry me like a bridal style. "Hehe lets go im excited!".Jimin hyung said with a lit up eyes it's like shining 🌟. "Slow down babe you might get lost kay?".Yoongi hyung said overreacting at his boyfie which is my best friend.

*skip*

Taehyung pov

"Bro we will go let's meet up at the parking lot".I said to my cousin which is hoseok and he nodded.

We Separated are ways they go to the LV store and we go to gucci store.

"Omg daddy look it's beautiful".He said holding it amazed. "You want it?". I asked him he nodded. "Alright babyboy get it I'll buy it for you". I added as he rushes and put in at the cart and kisses my cheek. "Thank you im lucky to have you daddy".He said and i just smiled at him cause of his cuteness.
_____________________

Yoonminseok Pov

"Babe you can pick whatever you want me and master yoongi will pay for it".Jimin smiled and nodded start picking what he want starting from bags- heels- clothes -make up - accecories -lingeries (oops😔).

"I am done masters". The youngest said and the two older nod. "I'll pay babe dont need to spend your money kay?".The older said which is yoongi.

"Is this all Mr?".She said looking at yoongi with flirty eyes. "Hmm yes beautiful that's all". Yoongi said which makes Jimin and Hoseok Jealous. "That's all cause 300,000 won but for you daddy you can pay only 250,00 won".She said continue to flirt. "Can you stop Flirting at our master!".Hoseok said with anger and jealousy tone. "Babe chill down alright ".Yoongi said trying to calm his boyfriend angry ass down. "And you master stop flirting back!".Jimin said same as Hoseok expression.

"So Mr Do you want to buy it?".The cashier said rolling her eyes at the two Jealous boys. "Yes I'd like too here is my card". Yoongi said placing his mafia card. "Omg Agust D?".The cashier girl said in shock. "Yes that's me".Yoongi replied back to the cashier. "Omg Where's V God He's so handsome but same as you like your hot! But Argh Omg!!". The Girl Start Fan girling yoongles.
_________________________
Taehyung pov

Me and Jungkook is waiting for them im impatient so. "Babyboy lets go at LV Store Alright we will go by and see your hyung". He nodded agreeing with me.

*SKIP*

"Bro You guys are here i thought you-".I got cut off by some girl?. "Omg V Your so hot handsome and sexy in person omfg!".The girl said fangirling me. "You are not scared at me?".I said looking at him. "No im not gosh im following your Instagram acc your so hot in those pic uhm can i take a pic with you and Agust D pls?". He said begging at me And I nodded.

"Thank you so much V and Agust D".We nodded not really caring After that she kissed me at my lips. "Yah your Crossing the line!". My baby said pushing her at the ground. "And who are you huh?". She said spat at my baby. "My boyfriend so dont you dare raised a voice at him understand".I said with my deep aura but cold voice the girl nodded nervously. "Daddy that lips is mine only mine!". Jungkook said being jealous and kiss my lips.

"And you ours master".Jimin said and kiss yoongi followed that Hoseok kiss yoongi. "Yes my babies im only yours and you are mine".Yoongi chuckled.