21

"Baby please I'll do everything please just forgive me!". Taehyung kneeled down crying in mess. Jungkook is sobbing trying not to look at his boyfriend. "Let's talk about this at V's office dont make a scene outside!". Namjoon said holding his brother trying him to get up. "Please baby forgive me please!". Taehyung begged with a crack voice. "Stand up their your employees are looking at us!". Jungkook said not looking at him. "No I won't stand up until you forgive me!". Taehyung said hugging Jungkook knees. "Kook go to Taeh Office please media will come anytime!".Hoseok whisper at Jungkook ear and he nodded and leave. "Baby! Wait for me!". Taehyung said standing up and following his precious angel.

"Rm,Agust D,Hobi Can we interviewe?".A reporter said. "Where's V and a girl he carries!?". A ssangsae said rudely. "Shit let's go inside". Namjoon said. "Babe Why is there lots of camera? Am I famous!?".Jimin gasped. "No babe its the reporter's and lets go that's Taehyung obsessed fans!".Yoongi said and Jimin let out a 'oh'. After that they got inside the Vante Corporation. Bodyguards and guards are trying their best to move the reporter and fan's.

"Taehyung! Lets go its not safe here anymore reporter's are here!". Yoongi said. "Jin Hyung Go with Jimin and My Kook go to the backdoor and leave go at my mansion!".Jinnie Nodded and wear  a maska aswell as Jikook. "Eunwoo Chanyeol Take care of them while we are out!'.Namjoon said strictly. "Yes Mr Kim, Sir V We'll go now!'.Chanyeol and Eunwoo nodded and leave with the three.

"Omo V Ahh marry me pls!".A girl that accidently went through the guards and hug V. "Fuck you dont touch me!".V said shooting the girl's head. "V why did you kill that girl!?". "V Tell us do you have a relationship with the girl you carry!?". "V-". One reporter gut cut off. "Shut Up My brother wants to say something!".Namjoon shouted as everyone flinch but not Yoonseok and Taehyung. "V answe-". "Listen You Fucking Reporter Dont Cut Off The Mafia Boss!".Yoongi yelled. "Leave my company I will answer all your questions once I wanted to this weekend". V said coldly. Taehyung command the three to hold their gun and point at them aswell as the bodyguard and guards. "Leave My cousin company!".Hoseok yelled as they run away scared.

At Kim Mansion 🤩

"Where's Jungkook?". Taehyung asked.
"At your room he's sleeping". Jimin replied while I nodded and went to my room.

"Doll sorry please forgive me". Taehyung said with crack voice and kiss the younger's forhead and sleep beside him.

Skip🚩🚩

Taehyung wake up first he did his morning routine and went downstairs.

"What are you guys doing here I thought you guys leave?". Taehyung said with a frowned face. "Oh cmon Taehyung we decided to move here!".Jin Hyung said with a wide smile. "Even worst!". Taehyung scoffed and go to the kitchen.
"What are you doing my lil bro?"Namjoom asked. "Making breakfast for my doll". Taehyung replied. 

"Is My Kook awake Taehyung?".Jimin asked. "Not yet he's sleeping". Taehyung replied. "Oh okay I will wake him up!".Jimin said with a giggle. "Okay tell him breakfast is ready. "Okie! Your message will be received!". Jimin said going upstairs.

Jikook pov💜

"Kookie~ wake up!". Jimin said shaking his best friend. "mmm hyung what are you doing here?". Jungkook asked half awake. "Well, Its morning and Taehyung said wake up then food is ready!".Jimin replied with a sweet smile. "Uhm~ where is Taehyungie?". Jungkook said. "Downstairs now lets go he's waiting!". Jimin said jumping at the bed like a 5 year old.

........

"Doll your awake I made pancakes". Taehyung said in his boxy smile. "Okay". Jungkook said with a blank face. "Uhm okay eat your breakfast okay I'll go at the comeoay". Taehyung said and eas about to kiss the younger. "Yeah yeah go now". Jungkook move as he says. "Oh uhm okay bye love you". Taehyung said with a sad smile and leave. "Yah Kookie why you do that!".Jimin said. "I dont want to talk to him". Jungkook replied back. "But Kookie isnt that too far?". Jimin said again. "No. He deserves it!". Jungkook said. "Okay if you say so..".Jimin said defeated.

Skip

TaeTae 👽🥰
Doll?
[seen]
Baby? Are you done?
[seen]
Doll pls dont ignore me it hurts🥺.

Kook 🐰🥕
Im done Im going home. Dont bother me.

TaeTae 👽🥰
Okay..Bye Love you..❤️

Kook 🐰🥕
K. Bye.

End of convo.

"Aish no love you too?". Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook pov.

He was scrolling through Twitter and so that crash his heart.

@KpopNewsFeed ✔️

Kim Taehyung Or well known as Kim V Has a relationship with a girl he carries? Waiting for confirmation of his angency and as himself. Stay Tuned as Kim V reveals his relationship with girl named Kim Jennie.

❤️206M 💭150M Retweet; 459K

@TaeIsHot; What Tell Me this is not true
😭

@TaeHyungMine; No!! What The Fuck!!🤬🤬

@FanGurl#1; The Hell Stay Away from My Taehyungie!!🤬🤬🤡

Jungkook break down to tears as she saw this tweet and decided to asked Taehyung.

Skip

"Doll why are you crying?". Taehyung asked with a soft tone. "What's this!".Jungkook said handing the phone.
"What The Hell!". Taehyung said jn shocked but with furious face. "Your dating her?". Jungkook asked sobbing. "No bun Im Not Okay. Dont worry I'll reveal you hmm!". Jungkook nodded and hugged his Taehyung.

Taegi Convo.

Taehyung 🤡
Hyung!

Yoongi 🥶
What now cockblocker!

Taehyung 🤡
Call KpopNewsFeed I will give my statement of this dating rumors shit whatever just call them!

Yoongi 🥶
what happened?

Taehyung 🤡
you dont know? Everyone is talking about me and Jennie! They thought we are dating 🙄🙄.

Yoongi 🥶
Omg that's hilarious!

Taehyung 🤡
Shut up. My Baby Doll is crying just calm them gosh!

Yoongi 🥶
Yeah sure whatever bye!

Taehyung 🤡
Yeahh bye bitch!.

End of convo.

"Shh baby dont worry okay. Everyone will be fine". Taehyung said kissing his boyfriend's forhead. "Okay.. Cuddle pls sleepy kookishie". Taehyung nodded and cuddle up with his boyfie.

Ok i know this is short but I have school works Ahahah boring. so yeah bye? Enjoy and yeah saranghae!

Mafia Boss (taekook ff)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara