1

Taehyung pov

"Ella".I shouted.

"Yes Mr Kim".She said seducing me.

"Where is all the files I nees to sign".I said and looked at her approaching me.

"Well Mr Kim you can sign it later how about lets have fun".She said sitting on my lap and grinds it earning a small groan.

"Well Ella Dont Just Sit Around And Flirt Back To Your Worl And Give Me the Files".I demand her which she followed.

"Here Mr Kim".She said whilw putting the paperworks at my desk.

"Good now  be a good girl my slut and leave my office I'll call you when i need too alright".I said sassily.

"Yea daddy i will behave".She replied with a bit of sassiness and bid a leave.
________________________

"Daddy I mean Mr Kim"My Secretary said .

"What do you want Ella".I said.

"Your Best Friend Mr Min and His Boyfriend is here".She said with a jealous and mad tone.

"Let them in beautiful".I smirk While Looking at her.

"What!".She Exclamed.

"Let them in i said".With a stern voice.

"F-fine!".She said Storming out.
___________________________

Yoonseok Pov

"Aish where is that secretary She's taking so long".Yoongi said impatiently.

"Babe chill down okay".Hoseok Try to Cal his boyfriend down by kissing him and yoongi kiss back.

"Why are you so good at calming me down babe?".Yoongi praised his boyfriend.

"oh cmon babe stop that your praising me to much".Hoseok blushed in the sudden comment.

"I love you hoseok".Yoongi said while looking at his boyfriend eyes.

"I love you more babe now stop that and wait alright".Hoseok said and his boyfriend nodded.

"Ugh Can you Two Stop Your not at the bar or even at motel Mr kim is calling you now".V Secretary said with a rude tone.

"Shut up slut".Hoseok Lost his temper.

"You! Say that again ill kill you".Ella Exclamed by sending death glares.

"Oh gosh babe im so scared! Fuck off slut. Lets go babe".Hoseok Spat the word at ella and leave with his babe.
__________________________
Taehyung Pov

"V! long time no see". Yoongi said.

"What do you want midget and dont call me V in my company alright!"I said with a poker face.

"Chill dude"Yoongi said annoyed.

"Anyway taehyung after the mafia meeting lets go at the bar i heard there's bidding and also having sexy males/Females".Hoseok Interface.

"Yes I'll go with you guys but don't tell namjoon hyung about this!".I said And sending glares.

"Aye aye captain that's all we're gonna say so bye see you at the meeting".Yoongi said and bid their good byes.