22

Yoonminseok pov

"Babe~~who called?". Jimin look at his boyfriend. "Uh It's Taehyung".Yoongi said kissing his boyfriend. "Hey babes~~You need to see this!".Hoseok said and giving his phone to the two. "Oh no that slut!".Jimin gasped and leave Yoongi lap and texted Jungkook. "Who are you texting babe?".Hoseok asked. "Jungkook".Jimin replied worriedly for his best friend. "Oh babe Taehyung called he say call the KpopNewsFeed for interview this weekend or should I said tomorrow".Yoongi said with horny voice and kissed Hoseok necked. "Ah~Babe I will just stop Ah~ being a horny ah~ ass!".Hoseok said controlling his moan. "Aish okay".Yoongi rolled his eyes and went to bed.

Jikook pov🌻

Shorty Hyungie 🥺🤩
Kook? Are you Awake!?

Tell me Kook!?

Fucking Answer!!!

Im getting worried 😟😟!

Jeon Fucking Jungkook who is a gay ass for Kim Taehyung!

Yah! I saw the tweet about the assistant of your boyfriend who's a whore🤮.

BabyBunBun 🐰🥺
Oh Jimin Its Taehyung. Kook Is Asleep.

Shorty Hyungie 🥺🤩
Ahh great what did you do to my baby 🤬🤬!

BabyBunBun 🐰🥺
Chill he broke down to tears. He already knew that news and He's cuddling me 🥱🥱.

Shorty Hyungie 🥺🤩
Liar Send Proof Now!🤬🙄

BabyBunBun 🐰🥺
Sure Jiminshi!

(This photo is not mine and credit to the owner ❤️

(This photo is not mine and credit to the owner ❤️.)

BabyBunBun 🐰🥺
See we are good now 😉😉.

Shorty Hyungie 🥺🤩
Yeah Whatever! I still hate you though! 😂

BabyBunBun 🐰🥺
Hyungie dont fight my TaeTae Let us sleep kookie tired ☹️☹️.

Shorty Hyungie 🥺🤩
Sorry baby night!

End of convo

Next day....

"Taehyung Jungkook Wake up!".Jin said knocking at the door. "Aish this two so lazy". Namjoon said opening the door shock. "What the fucking hell! Oh no mah child!!".Jin said screaming. "Oh my god!". Jungkook said pulling out the kiss. "Aargh Great cockblocker". Taehyung said and rolls eyes. "Omg my child are you okay does this beast eat you~~~~?".Jin said with a dramatic tone. "Im fine Jin hyung its a morning kiss Taetae gave me!". Jungkook said with a bunny smile. "Aww my baby give me a kiss again". Taehyung cooed and was about to kiss Jungkook. "Yah pervert dont TOUCH MY CHILD!".Jin with a overreacting tone. "Hon~ they're couple its normal!". Namjoon said pulling Jin. "Aish why did you go at my room". Taehyung said with annoyance.