13

"Morning Jiminiee Hyung"Jungkook smiled at him and eventually the bunny smile disappear.

"Why what's wrong kook?". Jimin looked at the younger with confused eyes.

"N-nothing hyung but why are you limping are you alright?".The BestFriend nod.

"I am fine kook i just slip at the bathroom".The elder explained.

"Oh does Hoseokie Hyung slipped too?". Jungkook said innocently.

"Uhh Ye-yeah bub i slipped too". The younger nod.

"My babies lets go at our new house". Yoongi said yelling from outside.

"Huh where are you going Chim chim?". Jungkook said looking at his best friend confused like an abandoned pup.

"Sorry kook but i will visit you okay!".Jimin explained and the younger broke into tears.

"But how about me you will leave me? I will be lonely!". Jungkook sobs more.

"Kook i will visit okay and beside Taetae is here he will take care of you right?".Jimin looked at Taehyung with glares.

"Yes bun im here your safe with me". Taehyung said looking back at the small guy.

"See kook ill go now i will miss you". Jimin give a peck at the younger cheek.

"Yeah now go tskk". Taehyung wiped the spot Jimin kissed his baby.

"Bye bye kook!". Jimin waved and leave.

"Lets go babes"Yoongi said hugging the two petite waist.

"Dont cry bun im here and we will visit them okay!". Taehyung said and wipe the younger's tears.

"Okie atleast your here with me".The younger hugged his boyfie. Taehyung just squeeze his boyfriend ass.

"Yahh Taehyung!".The younger whimper.

"What did you call me?".The older said madly.

"Yah sorry daddy I didn't mean it!".The younger kiss his boyfriend to calm him down.

"Sorry is accepted, Now bun i wanna know you more". Taehyung said coldly.

"Sure what do you wanna know about me?". Jungkook said giving him a bunny smile while his boyfriend cooed at his sudden cuteness.

"I'll ask you 11 question and you can ask 10 question its like a 21 question game". Taehyung said holding his boyfriend at his lap.

"Okay you can go first daddy". Jungkook said laying his head at his boyfriend muscular shoulder.

"Hmm, What's your favorite food?". Taehyung said caressing the younger beautiful thigh.

"My favorite food is Kimchi fried rice, pancakes, ramen, spaghetti, fries, donut, chocolate, banana milk and..". Jungkook said pausing.

"And what bun?". Taehyung raised his left brows.

"And your big cock daddy". Jungkook said shyly and hid his blushy face at his boyfriend chest.

"Hmm so you like my cock huh".The younger nodded and the older chuckled.

"My turn! How old are you?". Jungkook asked him.

"Im 23 years old bunny". Taehyung answer his baby question but suddenly the younger pouted.

"Why baby bun? Something wrong?". Taehyung asked worriedly.

"No nothing its just that your older than me". Jungkook said with a sad tone not that he doesn't want Taehyung but their age gap is juts not fir for him.