2

Jungkook Pov

"Hyungie are you done?".The younger ask his best friend.

"Yes kookie im done now lets go find a job".the elder said.

"I hope someone hired as hyung.Im Really desperate to get money just form eomma".i was about to cry.

"Yah kookie look your eomma will be fine once we get our first salary if we find a job".Jimin cupped his chin.

"Yes Hyung Let's Start finding a job shall we".I said and a bunny smile appeared.
________________________

Author pov

"Hyung another day with no job my eomma hyung she'll die!".The younger said crying hardly.

"Ahh im so sorry kookie i dont think we are fit for a job we didn't even finish college".The elder said pitiful.

"Hyung Lets go home im exhausted lets try again tomorrow."The younger said weakly.

While The two are walking they dont even know what danger is coming from them.A White van stopped in front of them and forcing the two to go inside.
_________________________

Jungkook pov

"Come with us".Four strangers said forcing us to go with them.

"Ahh hyung".I said worriedly.

"Jungkook go run!".His best friend said.

"No!Hyung I wont leave you!".The younger protest.

"Go Away Let Them Take Me Go At Your Eomma!".Jimim shouted at me.

"Hyungie noo".The younger once again protest.

"Go jungkook dont disobey your elder!".I just nod while crying i cant believe i will leave my hyung alone with those bastards but....

"Not a Chance Kiddo You'll Come with me aswell".The guy put a handkerchief at my nose and last time i remember i totally fainted.
___________________________
No one pov

"Next one is a male, young, flawless milk skin.Starting at 200k!"The Host Said.

"500k".A guy said.

"550k".Another guy said.

"1M".The third guy shouted.

"Is that the final?".Well sol-".The host said.

"25M Final!".The 25th guy said.

"Alright Sold to You!"The host shouted.

"For the next one a male hot, sexy, handsome lets start by 1M".The host said.

"2.5M" A guy said.

"3.7M". the Second guy said.
________

"15.9M" The 50th guy said.

"15.9 Is this final anyone will break it??". The host said.

"150M Final" A Guy Shouted And everyone looked at him.

"150M a-are you sure mr?". The host said in shock.

"I am".The guys said without even hesitating a second chance.

"Yours Mr"The host said with a mischievous smile.
_____________________
Taehyung Pov

"25M".Hoseok said.

"What the f hoseok are you sure!?"I said.

"Let him taehyung its just a penny".Her boyfriend defend her.

"whatever im bored ill go now".i said.

"stay taehyung look at that male."yoongi said

I looked at the stage and the others start to bid. I'll not lie he's too perfect.

"150Million Final".I said Confident.

"Bro."Hoseok said looking at me.

The host question me.

"Fuck i said its final!".i said sassily.

"Are you sure bro".Yoongi asked.

"Tskk we will not pay alright go hack there system."I said.

"I see what your doing".Yoongi replied

"well dont need to say that i already hacked it lets get our boys."Hoseok said.
______________________
Jungkook pov

I wake up and saw 3 men standing infront of me.I look around and saw Jiminiee Hyung The Two Men Was About to get him but..

"Stop! Dont get my hyungie!".I shouted but they ignored me.

"I said stop Dont Hurt Jiminiee Hyung!".
I once again said but they didn't even glance at me and glance beside me and i quickly look at it. I saw a feminine hot asf man He's so tall, slender fingers ackk my dream guy! But i cant see his face which because it cover by the mask.One man that's about to get my hyung said.

"Bro,, I guess your unlucky got a noisy asf bitch".The Smaller Looking Guy Said.I keep staring on that small guy while someone spoke.

"Hey Dude Dont Stare At My Boyfriend Like That".The Other Male Said.

"S-sorry but who are you guys and why are you holding my hyungie?". I ask confused like a abandoned pup in the road.

"Well look, We bought you guys and no escaping alright or you and hyung here will be dead".I heard a deep voice and i can sense its aura and its the guy beside me his deep husky voice send shivers down my spine.

"A-a-alright b-but ca-can you g-guys at-least say yo-yours names".I asked terrified because of the word "dead".

They was about to introduce themselves when my jimin hyung wake up and look around.

"Arghh Where Am I?".He ask holding his head and massages his right temple.

"Hyung your awake!".I run up to him.

"Kookie where are we?".He asks.

"I don't know aswell hyungie but we have to go eomma will be worried".I said with tears falling down through my cheeks.

"Yes yes i forgot kookie lets go".He replied back.

"Did you forget what i said baby boy".Once Again I heard the deep husky voice.

"I-im sorry mr but we have to go my eomma is sick".I said while stuttering.

"Who are they kook why are they here?".
Jimin Hyung Said With a Serious Voice.

"Hyungie They Said They Bought Us".I replied looking at him.

"What!!Bought us!! Why!!! When!!".He said screaming.

"Tskk Bro Chill down your toy".The Deep guy said.

"Toy!?What do you mean!" Jimin hyung said at them.

Welp 1k words soo ill update soona nd im busy aswell...
Have a nice day/night.
Borahae 💜💜