9

Jungkook pov

I was embarrassed Looking down at my lap blushing hard and they started laughing. "Stop pls!".I said shyly. They continued to laugh and Taetae hyung stop and look serious. "Daddy what's wrong?".I asked looking at his beautiful deep blue eyes. "Nothing babyboy continue eating".He said with his cold voice  I just nodded and continue eating.

"Mr Kim Your brother is here". Taehyung personal maid said he nodded as cue to let them in. "Taehyung!".His brother said.
"What hyung?".He replied back maintaining his cold aura. "You have a meeting at one of mafia leader ASAP and you are late!".He yelled at him angrily. "Look hyung I rescheduled it and dont yell at me!".He replied yelling aswell. "Taehyung you never reschedule or miss out any meeting!" He said and look at me. "Is it because of him huh!". He added pointing at me. "Can you stop for god sake hyung!". TaeTae Hyung snapped. "Jiminie hyung".I said with a feared tone. "Jimin can you take Kook In his room and pls stay with him too babe". Hoseok Hyung said and My BestFriend nodded and we went up.
__________________________
Taehyung pov

"Answer Me!". Namjoon hyung yelp.
"No its no because of him It's all Me! I wanna spend time with my love hyung just this moment! I've been working all my life can you stop pls i wanna have fun for fuck sake!". I spat the words at him. "I know that you need fun Taehyung but our company Needs you ecen more than your stupid lover!". He replied aggressively and exaggerated the word "stupid". "He's not stupid hyung! Don't say that!".I said with a calming tone. "He is worthless Taehyung His Father is a fucking criminal do you want to ruined your name huh!!". He replied back looking at me eagerly. "Hyung aren't we the same huh we killed people aswell that's our job okay!? We are a drug lord, a killer! Me and Jungkook Father is the same Hyung!".I said shouting at him bursting out my anger.

"Rm Hyung calm down Taehyung pls calm your self let's talk about this at the penthouse not here with our lovers".Hoseok said and rm hyung just nodded and leave. "Tskk fucking bastard".I said mumbling. "D-daddy a-are we s-still s-shopping". I heard a angelic voice that made me calm my ass down.
"Yes baby we are come here".I tapped my lap signing him to sit down and he obeyed. "Daddy is your brother mad at you because of me?". He said looking down. "No baby okay it's a mafia work stuff alright ". He just nodded and snuggle around me. "Aren't you ashamed of me daddy like everyone knows my father is a killer".,He said having a teary eyes. "No baby okay me and your father is the same im a killer wether innocent or not okay".I said hugging him tightly and brushing a shed of tears that fell down.

*Skip*

"Baby are you done lets go".I said impatiently waiting. "I am done daddy what you think??". He said looking around the mirror checking himself.

(A/N; Jungkook wearing a loose baby blue blouse and black ripped tight jeans.)

"hmm your so hot and sexy babyboy".I said kissing his neck leaving a noticeable hickey and i smirk. "Yahh why did you put a hickey!".He said trying to cover it. "Dont you dare cover it or punishment babyboy".I said with a stern voice. "F-fine be thankful i love you".He said looking annoyed. "I love you more babyboy".I said kissing his sweet vanilla flavored lips and he blushed after i pulled out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im sorry this is so far for today i just got my vaccine and i cant really type that much cause it hurts so bad so..... Have a nice day, night, afternoon

Saranghae 💜🥹🥹