19

"Hmm baby i wont be rough at you okay". Taehyung said pinning Jungkook at the door locking it. "Why though daddy!". Jungkook whined. "You will lead tonight alrightn". Jungkook nodded and smirk. "Good boy now lets start". Taehyung said undress himself/Jungkook. Jungkook pushed Taehyung at the bed and sit at the older lap kissing him passionately and turn to rough kiss.

"Daddy can i?". Jungkook said holding Taehyung big cock. "Sure, princess take it!". Taehyung reliep groaning. "Hmm its so big daddy did it grew?". Jungkook said giving kitty licks at the tip of Taehyung cock. "Hmm what do you think augh!". Taehyung said with a low groan.
"Hmm ughh hmm". Jungkook said taking the whole cock in and hummung to send vibration at his lover. "Yeahh doll faster ugh fuck!!". Taehyung moaned lodly as Jungkook bobbes his head faster than before. "Uhmm Yummy". Jungkook said removing the cock in his mouth trying to breath. "Take it baby when your ready okay". Jungkook nodded and start to give Taehyung a blowjob. "Yeahh baby im near shit augh!". Taehyung moaned. "Go cum daddy I will take it!". Jungkook said deep throating the cock. "Ughh fuck baby!". Taehyung released his semen at tge younger's mouth. "Hmm yummy daddy". Jungkook swallowed the semen gladly.

"Come here I'll prep you doll". Jungkook nodded and lay down in his stomach his ass is in the air. Taehyung start to finger the younger. "Ahh daddy!". Jungkook moaned in pleasure pain. "Hm baby your tight fuck!". Taehyung said fingering the younger while giving himself a handjob.
"Daddy im gonna cum!!". Jungkook yelled moaned as he release his cum. "Hmm now your bit loose now go ride me love!". Taehyung said sitting at the couch grabbing a cigarette. "Daddy i will put it okay!". Jungkook said aligning his hole at the dick. "Yes baby sure put it!". Taehyung said smoking.

"Ahh daddy shit it hurts fuck fuck fuck!". Jungkook moaned in pain. "Baby half way thru im gonna help you". Taehyung slammed his dick at tge younger which the younger moaned loudly echoing thru the walls. "Ughh daddy your so big!". Jungkook said starting to bounce at the big dick. "Hmm jus like that Prince!". Taehyung said smoking while the younger bounce at him. "Ahh shit daddy hmm ". Jungkook fasten his bounce pace. "Hmm like that hun you're doing great!". Taehyung comment the younger. "Ahh daddy fuck im gonna cum!". Jungkook whined. "Go on cum and dont stop bouncing at me!". Taehyung said rubbing the younger's nipple. "Ahh hmm so much pleasure daddy!". Jungkook said moaning his nipple is his weak spot.

"Faster bouncing at me hun im near!". Taehyung yelled. "Okay ugh!". Jungkook started to bounce very fast and the okder Groan as he release inside the younger. Taehyung about to remove his cock at the younger. "No pls daddy i want your cum in me!". Jungkook said stopping the older. "Sure". Taehyung replied setting them to lay down and sleep each other cuddling.
_____

"Good morning bun!". Taehyung said with his boxy smile. "Morning hyungie my bum bum hurts!". Jungkook whined in pain as his bottom is sore. "Aww baby dont worry okay". Taehyung said kissing the younger. "Hmm it hurts so bad hyung pls take you dick out!". Jungkook said sobbing. "Right sorry this will hurt!". Taehyung warned the younger and pull out his dick. " Ahhh fuck?!". Jungkook shouted. "Sorry baby lets clean up you have a training!". Taehyung said picking the younger.

That's it for today bye borahae 💜