Want My Family Back!

Start from the beginning

"She collapsed and passed out after finding out her girlfriend died!" I explained. "Grandma died?" He asked. "Not grandma—"

"No I know, my wife used to call her that." He said. i found it very funny but I couldn't laugh right now.. "Help me get her to the couch" I asked. We rested her on the couch.
Devante poured cold water on her face she woke up. "What happened... Everything went blurry!" She said. "You passed out . Are you going to be fine if I leave?" I asked. She turned and looked at her best friend. "No don't leave. She needs you. I can't be here right now my wife needs us to move out. So we will be packing tonight" D said.

"What, why? You guys can't live you are family. You stay here. What no!" I said.

"she's right D!" Megan said seating up straight. "Here is some water" I said handing her the bottle of water I was holding: "Uh no thanks I don't want nothing from you, for all I know you killed Naomi!" She said. "Really? A murderer that's who I am now ? Okay I'm out of here!" I said heading out.

Buhle landed from the stairs. "Baby, when you done can we start packing please!" She said. Okay something is wrong... I noticed she didn't care that Megan was on the floor and now she's straight up Ignoring her...

"Why are you leaving. seriously what's going on ?" I asked turning back.

"nothing!" The Moores said. I looked at Megan. "They leaving cause I accused Buhle of threatening Naomi and assuming she wanted to have sex with me!" Megan said.
My jaw dropped.

"Seriously come on work this shit out like adults." I said and exited the door.

MEGAN__

"Bey... your phone!" I said as she shut the door. She forgot her phone. "Guys she's right. This is dumb. Y'all can't leave cause of what happened. It was a stupid mistake and I'm so sorry. So please stop packing I need you both here, especially now! Please" I begged. Beyoncé's phone beeped. I picked it up.

A message popped up
*pleasure doing business with you. I hope she believed the whole situation. She's all yours now. Naomi just landed in London*

"What the...."

"What is it?" D asked. "Nothing. So you forgive me? Please, I gotta go pee!" I said making an excuse to leave the room.

D looked at his wife.she nodded with a soft facial expression. "Thank you I owe you a fancy spa day" I said rushing away.

I arrived upstairs trying to coordinate bey's password. I finally did and opened her phone. Her message box was empty. "What the hell?!" This can't be, I know what I saw. She owes me an explanation.

Later on the day. She came over to gets her phone. She found me waiting for her. The Moores were upstairs. It was still intense between Buhle and I so she kept her distance, I might have completely burnt the bridge down between us.

Beyoncé arrived. She came with Riley. I guess the boys are still out with Jay.

"Riley. Go to your room, I need to talk to mummy!" I said. "Okay mummy!" She said and ran upstairs.

"Uh so where is my phone?" She asked. I pulled it from my back pocket and handed it to her. I was looking her in the eyes. "Where is Naomi Bey? And don't you even think about lying to me I know you faked her death and took her away I also know the cops who were here are fucking fake so start talking... I'm gonna ask you this one more time... where the fuck is my girlfriend Naomi ?"

"I don't know. Why would I know that?"
Is she fucking with me?
"Beyoncé you are starting to piss me off!"

"I did nothings so..."
She was seriously rubbing it off.
"STOP RUINING MY LIFE!" I lost my cool... all of it.
"Play shady all you want and drag your name down like a dumb idiot but don't fuck with meme! You want war with me bey for you to leave me the fuck alone? Get the Fucking fuck out of my muthafucking house and never ever come back again. Get out of my life!"
I was pissed off.