Steve- "This isn't a visit we wanted to do"

Aaron- "Then why are you here"?

Danny- "Remember when we asked you if you had spoken to your brother Ian you said that you haven't"

Aaron- "Yeah, that's right. I have spoken to Ian since we were teens"

Steve- "Well we have records of your brother Ian visiting you a few times"

Aaron- (speeches)

Danny- "What do you know? When the truth comes out he is speechless"

Aaron- "No, I'm....umm"

Steve- "No, what? We have footage of you two meeting each other. And the times you guys met. You two didn't act as if you two haven't seen or spoken to each other in a while"

Danny- "We want to know where your brother is keeping Lissy"

Aaron- "I don't know"

Steve- "Are you sure about that"?

Aaron- " Yes, I'm sure"

Steve- "If I find out that you knew where your brother is keeping my daughter, you would regret it," I said then leaving the room

Aaron- "What does he mean by that"?

Danny- "Why do you seem nervous about what he said"?

Aaron- " I'm not nervous, just curious'

Danny- "Well you better hope for your sake that you don't know where your brother is keeping his daughter," I said then leaving as well.

*Palace*

Tani- "How did it go with Aaron"?

Steve- " Dead end"

Danny- "He said he doesn't know where his brother is keeping Lissy"

Junior- "Do you believe that"?

Steve- "Hell no. I think he does know where Ian is keeping Lissy"

Adam- "Why would you say that"?

Steve "Before we left I just told Aaron that for his sake that I shouldn't find out that he knew all along where Ian was keeping Lissy"

Lou- "What happened after that?

Danny- "Steve left the room and Aaron seemed slightly nervous about what Steve had told him"

Adam- "Which means he probably does know"

Danny- "That's what I suspect"

Junior- "You still haven't been able to track her location"

Steve- "No, it was turned off right before they left the library"

Tani- "Any communication with Ian at all"?

Steve- " No, not yet"

Quinn- "What do you want us to do"?

Steve- "You guys keep digging into Ian and Aaron's conversation and see if you can find anything. I'll be in my office if you need me" I said then headed to my office.

*Meanwhile*

Lissy- I woke up again and hoped that everything that has happened was a dream. As I opened my eyes I realized that it wasn't a dream. It was happening. I started to cry again. Oh, how I wished I could back in time and not have gone to the library. If I hadn't I wouldn't be in this place. I wished I had never talked to Aaron at all.

I was worried I wouldn't go home and see my Dad again. I bet he is angry and disappointed in me for lying to him about what I was doing tonight. But I knew for a fact whether he was angry or disappointed in me he wouldn't stop looking for me.