Mark points to the left once you were upstairs, "That's the master bedroom, which is my room." The door was shut, but you respect his privacy, even though you have a very curious nature. "-and over there," he turns slightly, "Is another bathroom..."

You nod as Mark walked past two sinks in the hallway that leads to the bathroom and- "This is your room." He smiles as he pushes the door open with his foot. The room was spotless, which shocked you.

"Wow," you murmur. The bed was made and straightened, the blinds and slider door was open to let fresh air into the room. There was a flat screen TV. mounted on the wall on the opposite side of your bed and under it was a dresser. The room wasn't that big, but it wasn't that small. It was average really. There's night stands on either side of your bed and there's a lamps on both.

Mark sets your stuff at the end of your bed gingerly, then turns to you and smiles. "I hope you don't mind the bedspread, I thought it'd be fine for whoever moved in..." He glances at the bed. You shook your head once more.

"Don't worry about it, I actually love it."

Mark relaxes some and nods at you. "Right, I will let you unpack. Are you hungry? We can either call for take out or I can make us something. I'm not that well of a cooker but I can make a mean mac 'n' cheese, hot dogs and green beans meal." You could tell he couldn't resist the childlike smile that spread across his face. Which made you chuckle and smile back at the man.

"I'm fine with anything, thank you." You walk over to your back pack and pulled out your phone charger and walked over to the left side of your bed and looked behind the nightstand finding a outlet instantly and plugged the cord into the wall. You fished out your phone from your back pocket and plugged it in. You sigh as you lean back up, turning around to see Mark still standing there. "The mac 'n' cheese meal sounds fine." You went ahead and answered.

Mark nods, "Alright, I will go put the water on right now then." He smiles and leaves you to whatever you want to do. You walk over to the opened slider door and step out onto the small balcony, taking in the fresh air and the warmth of the sun, even though L.A. was hot as hell.

After about ten minutes you walk back into your new room and picked your suitcase up, placing it on the bed and opening it up. You smile some as you take some clothes out and uncover your Xbox 360, which was wrapped up in a few shirts just for extra protection. Once you unwrapped it you placed it on your bed gingerly before you grabbed the cords from you backpack that connects to the TV. from the Xbox.

You sigh heavily as all the cords are tangled up, even though you don't know how they got that way as you had put them in there when you untangled them before you packed them. Once you finally get that all fixed you hooked the cords up to the TV. and then to the Xbox, placing it on the dresser under the TV. You turn it on and turned the Xbox on after you plugged the power block into a outlet.

You quickly tested it out and it's working just fine, but you need the password to the wifi to connect to the internet on it. Ehh, You'll get that later from Mark. You turn your Xbox and the TV. back off and sat your controller on the bed along with the remote. You start to unpack your suitcase and put your clothes away in the dresser, folded nicely even though you know sooner or later they will be messed up once again. You grabbed the bag that was in your suit case full of your bathroom stuff such as Makeup, toothbrush, toothpaste, perfume and hairbrush, setting it by the bedroom door to deal with later. You grabbed your second pair of shoes and sat them by the slider door.

You pushed your now empty suitcase to the side of the dresser and started to work on your backpack, wondering if you should just leave your games in your backpack or set them out by your Xbox. Knowing yourself, you chose the easiest thing. You left the games in your backpack and set it up on top of the dresser not far from your Xbox.