She removed the sheet from her body and sat on the floor, looking down the bed into the complete darkness.

"Do u think that I am not a likeable person?" She whispered to her oldest friend,Tony salvatore, the monster under her bed whom she befriended so that she wont be afraid of him anymore.

"Comeon Tony, tell me. Literally everyone likes me. Maybe except jade but he is being unreasonable" she scoffed before firing questions at her imaginary monster under her bed.

A wonderstruck damon stood at the other side of the door, peeping through the space left by the not fully closed door of Faith's room and looks at what his little sister doing.

Caroline was walking upstairs to her room when he noticed Damon peeping through Faith's door making her look at him in disgust.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked which made him startle and glare at her.

"Shush! Something possessed my sister. Come and have a look" He motioned at Caroline to come towards him. With an eye roll she compiled and peeped through the door to see faith talking to someone or something under her bed.

"What is she saying. I cant hear" Damon asked caroline as it was humanly impossible for him to hear what faith was mumbling.

Caroline concentrated on what was faith telling and with a weird look in her face she looked at damon and said "she is telling about how sweet she is and everyone loves her expect-" caroline told damon until he cut her off.

"What do you think, Alien?" Damon asked caroline as both of them stared at the teen who is soundlessly yelling at an imaginary friend or monster of her.

"Stup up. She is just releasing her stress. I used to do that when I was little" caroline said before moving Damon away from the door.

"What are you doing blondie?" Damon asked in offence.

"Stop it. Give her some privacy.She is not a kid anymore. She has grown up and will have lot of high school issues to solve so stop being creepy and go and sleep" caroline said as she tried to close the door but Damon stopped her by spanking on her hands.

"No. If she is having some boy issues I have to kill him before he hurts her" Damon said before peeping again,trying so hard to hear what Faith is saying.

"What are you two doing?" Elena asked making both Damon and Caroline duck downwards, not to be caught by Faith.

"Elena, is that you?" Faith asked from her room.

"Go! Dont tell her that we are here" Damon mouthed to a puzzled elena as she stood closer to the room, making Faith to see her.

"Yes,fay.Do you need something?" Elena asked as she looked at Faith who had dried tears in her cheeks.

Faith got up and sat on her bed before motioning at Elena to do the same. Elena sat beside her and patted her head slowly before asking.

"What happened to my Fay? Tell me" Faith dragged her eyes to Elena and pouted "Do you think that iam not a likeable person?" She asked.

"What? You are the best,Fay. Who told you otherwise?" Elena asked as she brushed Faith's hair away from her face.

"Someone I know. He said that Iam not that trustworthy person" Faith said which made Damon and caroline walk into the room.