t h i r t y - s e v e n

Start from the beginning

"It was hard to get her to behave, after our lessons, she is my little girl again," I knew she was going to define him, she always did. Knowing she didn't give in, made me proud.

Estella kept her gaze on me, while his hands travel to her neck, creasing it slowly. "I just knew how to break her in,"

"It's a shame she's my daughter, call me selfish but I always wanted her for myself. My wife did give birth to a beautiful girl, all these years she grew up so," He trailed off, letting his hands travel to her collar bone. "She was all dirty but I made her clean,"

I knew he wasn't talking about physical hygiene, she darted her eyes from my moving her head as her father touched her. It took everything in me not to kill him now, his hands were on her.

"Is that so?" It nearly came out in a growl, all the time I saw here on his arm my mind raced to what he did to her, every single fucking time.

I hated that he touched her, I hated that he was this close to her and still breathing. In his head, he's done this for God, the lord, and saver, and sometimes he thinks he's god himself.

"I got Spencer, she isn't looking good," I heard Hayes through the earpiece, unclenching my fist. I needed to get Estella and Grey out of here.

I didn't notice it at first, but he took a knife dragging it across her neck. I watched Grey struggle against his restraints, looking at his sister.

"She's always been such a great soldier, held no fear, follows my orders," Pressing the knife close to her neck, a drop of blood spills dropping down to her collar bone.

Estella's eyes twitch just a bit, showing no expression giving her father no stratification while he did this. But deep down I knew she was tired, I could see it in her eyes.

Gripping her chin, forcing her to look up at him, "Your still my little soldier, right?"

Knight's hand run down her curly hair, before pressing a kiss on her cheek. The smell of the bodies in the room sat in my stomach, he's fucking sick.

When she shook her head no, Knight pressed the knife deeper into her throat. I stepped forward, and Ryan's hand clipped my shoulder keeping me bound to my spot.

"You came alone, and ruin everything!" He was looking at me, I pushed my shoulders back something unsettling sat in the pit of my stomach. "She was mine!"

Something snapped, he was furious, and I math his gaze. My family was once my weakness, but Estella was my world. Hurting her, hurt me.

And he knew that.

Before he would press deeper, I fire my gun into his shoulder making him fall back. She got loose from his grip, taking the knife that dropped and cut Grey loose.

Just as she tried to run towards me, her father grabbed her by her leg. I watched with anger in my chest as she slashes his arm.

"Estella, don't run away from me!"

She did, into my arms. I picked her up, not saying a word. She always fit so perfectly in my arms.

We were standing in a room while gunshots went off, my men and Knights men went back and forth and still, I only cared about her.

"You need to get out of here," I mutter, we pulled behind a wall hiding from the gunshots.

"Not without you, I'm never leaving without you again," I could hear her voice crack, after so long she was mine.

I could smell the fire from the other buildings on the estate burning, I held her hands walking towards the front door where we came from, I had unfinished business here.

"Make sure she gets back home safe," I handed Estella to one of my men, she looked back at me with wide eyes.

"I said I'm not leaving you," She pleaded, thrashing her body towards me. I clench my fits, fighting the urge to take her in my arms.

She reached for my face, holding each side, "You better come home,"

My lips lifted, the time when she wouldn't even have her name and mine in the same sentence, She didn't realize that she is my home.

Shed some tears it's like three more chapters left