n i n e

I was only falling in love.

"She's fucking crazy, your two of a kind

"She's fucking crazy, your two of a kind." Hayes shakes his head as he walks back and forth.

It took fucking two days to put the fire out and she dropped ten more bodies. She's something else.

"She shot your men, hell she burn your club down!" Hayes pointed out.

"Yea, I seem to underestimate the fury of a woman's rage." I shake my head, as I tighten my tie.

Thank god I don't keep important papers at the club, she burnt alive three employees.

Fuck me.
I wish she did.

"You think?"

I fixed my watch, tonight Knight is having a grand opening at his new restaurant and I'm attending, only because I know Athena will be there.

When she burns down my club...fuck another wet fucking dream. It made me want to tie her down and deem for her to respect me.

"They already re-building, I sent out money to the families and titled it as an accidental death." I shrugged it off, people die every day.

Grabbing my eyes, Hayes followed me out of the house, talking the entire time until we got to the restaurant.

Let's get this shit over with.

It was a warm Sunday evening, the church bells rang this morning and I found myself at them

I don't pray, I have never seen the point when my father would beat my mother or put me and grey through indescribable torture, I prayed for it to stop.

It never did.

I just stood outside the church, like a freaking witch scared to step in because I thought I would literally burn.

My gaze focused on the ground of the car, my mother sat next to me holding my hand tight, my father had a tight gaze on my cheek half the time.

He's opening a restaurant, I need to be here. I went weeks without speaking to him, and I still don't plan to.