t w e n t y - o n e

attach

"I swear to god this is all your fault," I press harder on August's bleeding wound, the cold air passed through me

My voice was shaky and I couldn't control my breathing, August laid out in front of me, his eyes were low and the blood wouldn't stop spreading.

"God, you really can't die on me." I press hard on his stomach trying to stop the bleeding.

"You can't get rid of me this easy babe." August coughed, trying to sit up.

I looked back at the helicopter now in flames, fuck...

𖣔
Fifteen hours earlier...

The air was cold, I wrapped my hands around Spencer, she stuffed her head into my neck.

"I can't believe we're going to Italy," I rolled my eyes, moving away from her but watching August and Hayes put our bags in the SUVs.

"We have been to Italy before, babe." I smiled remembering the assignment we had there.

"Yes, I know but we were there to kill people now we're going for a vacation kinda and this time we are going in winter," she clapped her hands, tilting her head back to look at the snow.

"It could be fun, if I didn't have to spend eight hours on a private jet with him," my tone darken looking over at August.

The corner of Spence's lips lifted into a small grin, "hmm, and I wonder how that will go," she bumped my shoulder.

Shaking my head, "I'm only gonna not try to kill him,"

She laughed, "sure."

She walked over towards Hayes, talking with him. I felt August come over brushing my shoulder.

"Ready for our flight?" He toward over me, I crank my neck up looking at him.

His hair fell to his forehead, he wasn't wearing a full three-piece suit today. His eyes seem brighter and I wanted to look at them a little longer.

"Hm, eight hours on a flight with an arrogant asshole like you, I can't wait!" I lied through my teeth, he tilted his head.

"Words can hurt sweetheart." He looked down at his watch. "Now let's go."

He tugged me by my arm softly, I had a layer of clothes on and a touch that wasn't even sexual made my body react in a way I wanted to shut it down.

I wished for a good flight to Spencer and Hayes, at August's request we had to take a separate flight and we're meeting each other there.