f i f t e e n

Truce

I might have some stupid but reasonable reasons to dislike August de' Luca, but after last night, I guess my list of reasons got cut short

I did thank him, in my weird way. I mean I left him a box of fruit snacks at his door in the middle of the night. And I may or may not took three out, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

My main question is why, deep down I know why but I won't ever admit it.

I sat on the sofa crossed-legged, Zeus laid his head on my lap, I patted his head while I kept my gaze on the tv.

I was watching family feud since it was still early and nothing was on yet. I had on workout clothes, I was planning to go to the gym but then I remember I have fifteen death warrants on my head.

Isn't Life is great.

Hayes took Spencer, to dance practice and August leaves early, so it's me and Zeus just chilling.

I heard the door opened, And heavy footsteps making their way to the living room.

I felt a rush down my spine, I didn't even have to hear his footsteps or his voice to know it was August.

"Fuck!"

It sounded like he wanted to kill someone, and I happened to be the only one in the house so he can kill me and easily hide my body.

He reached over my shoulder and grabbed the remote, "I was watching that," I protest.

He didn't reply as he switched to the news, it went into detail of an explosion on the upper east side, at a private school.

I frown my eyebrows looking at the screen, I titled my head back looking at him. His hands-on on each side of the couch my hair touched his stomach.

He leaned over slightly looking at the tv, he paid me no mind as he watched it. His expression was deadly from how I was looking at him I could see his eye twitch.

I didn't care for this tension between us that can make me drown, and I didn't care for my pride as I said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

His eyes dart down to mine, the way he stare down at me made a tingly feeling in my stomach burst.

"Seems your father wants a war." His words were low and deep.