s i x t e e n

you & I

The door to my office opens and I could feel myself already growing irritated

I looked up, seeing Hayes and my brother kai, they glance down at me, "what?"

"Hey buddy," kai says, giving himself a seat and throwing his feet on my desk.

"What?" I questioned him again, my voice was serious to let them I was not in the mood.

Four of my business have been burnt down, knight is playing a game he doesn't even know the rules to.

"We have news," Hayes says, he unbuttoned his suit jacket and took a seat, handing me a file.

"Jimmy wells," Hayes says, getting my attention, I took the file out of his hand and leaned back into my chair.

"He's holding an all-white party tonight, he just so happens to be Knight's good friend who solves all his problems," Kai adds, I looked at the file.

Problems meaning, whoever fucks knight over Jimmy here fixed them.

"He has a hit out on Estella," the words make me grip the file.

"And there's something else," Hayes says, I drop the file and grabbed my glass, and leaned back.

"What?" I questioned him, he looked at kai, and as an instant kai stood up and moved everything out my way.

Hayes and kai took a step back, and spoke, "Estella brother Grey, informed us of something,"

I frown, Grey is my eyes and ears that's something Athena doesn't know. And I don't want her to know.

"Are you gonna stand there like fucking dolls or are you gonna speak?" I gritted, losing my tie.

"Knight no longer want Estella dead, he sold her, to jimmy..." anger rises in my stomach, " to be his wife,"

"He did what?" I stood from my chair, gripping my glass.

"The hit on her head isn't a death anymore, Grey told us, knight have something better for her than death," Hayes finished.

I felt my stomach twisted, I wanted to throw up even thinking about her dying.

Jimmy is a woman beater, he lives for hurting women, he might as well be a serial killer for how many women he has killed.