t h i r t y - s e v e n

Fire

Fire.

The estate grounds start to burn, my hand wrapped around my gun. My ears were ringing and my mind burned with rage and I was brung everything down in my path.

Three weeks, without her touch, the sound of her voice and I couldn't function. Every step had to be played out carefully, without anyone knowing, we were playing his games.

The estate leading up to the main house, everything was burned down leaving the large building, I knew my girl was in there.

I destroyed him, financially, cutting out any money he's ever had. Then step by step, I killed each of his men, painting the city red. That voice in my head echoes like a speaker, I haven't heard it since I was eighteen.

Screams echo throughout my head, a grin plastered on my face. My knife sank into the man's throat, Grey was the final plan, we needed him inside the house, then everything came together.

Knight knows I'm here, he wants me to come and face him and finish this. We've reached the end of our journey.

I've done inhumane things and seen worse but as we stepped towards the house pushing opening the large black double doors, my hand was on the gold knobs. My heart was racing, my heart was heavy for the past week just thinking about what he was doing to Estella.

Hayes and Ryan took the two steps on the left and right, men traveling behind me. They had all been on edge around me, watching what they said, even my parents had to step back from me.

"Try not to get killed," Hayes smirked, this dark look he held in his eyes was similar to mine.

I grew up with them, Hayes and Ryan as much as I didn't admit it but they meant a lot to me besides being my family.

Like the last I was here, the family pictures still were up. One picture was different, Estella's picture was hanging up on one of the walls. Knight had it up there, his pride and joy.

Walking further into the home, my heart beat a little faster. The dining room came to view, the plates at each spot, I could see the flys around the bodies. Knight sat at the head of the table, while Grey and the woman who claims my very being was sitting beside him.

"You're messing up a family dinner,"

Estella's eyes pooled with tears, her futures soften once I entered the room, I didn't look at anyone else in the room. My heart sped up looking at the bruises on her body, only the visible ones.

Cleo informed me of her state, he was in her cage every day, locked her up, and torture her. Knight shakes his head and grinned at me, I took in this 'Family Dinner' looking at the dead bodies of her mother and late sister.

His hands dropped over Estella's shoulder, letting his fingertips brush at her neck. She was wearing pajamas, the little short sleeve top told me they weren't ready for this.