n i n e t e e n

addictive

"Holy lord, my dear friend is so sexy!"

Watching Spencer give me a twirl, she was wearing a short red dress, her long legs went perfectly with the red bottom stilettos, Her blonde hair fell down to her shoulders, she twirls again, so smooth and sinful.

"Look at you," her eyes scanned down to the black dress I was wearing, pairing it with YSl heels, even though the dress was short, very short I liked it.

Feeling a chill run up my leg, I knew it was really short, I made sure to take care of every hair on my body.

"girl, you look hot, the men are gonna want to eat you up," Spencer said while looking me up and down, "I wonder how August is gonna take that," she added softly but I heard her, I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

August is gonna take it how it comes, I am a grown woman and he sure as hell doesn't own me, Even so, we are going out, I need it and considering August nor Hayes is home it's the perfect time to leave.

I wasn't one for casual hookups, but the past events makes me want to let loose. I just want to forget the world just for tonight, I don't want to think of my mom or my father trying to kill me or August...

Shimmying past the bouncer, throwing a sly smirk his way as he's looked at Spencer ass as she walked past, linking my arm through hers I yelled over the music.

"Where did you find this club again?" Sweet vanilla filled my nose as she dipped down to my ear.

"I heard Hayes talk about it, but that doesn't matter let's get drinks," I took in the scene, it was everything you would imagine in a club, several bodies dancing against each other, flashing lights.

My eyes narrowed the perimeter of the club, the multiple VIP sections but just leading towards the back there were a pair of stairs that led upstairs, where four bouncers stood, tossing it off I stepped towards the direction of the bar.

I watched the slim blonde bartender, he threw a towel over his shoulder making magic to a few drinks. Spencer and I slid between two men took a seat.

Raising my hand I gave a small "Hey!" he turned his head and his eyes went straight to my boobs. Men.

"Well, look at you."

It came from the bartender as he approached us, Tommy.., was what his name tag read. "can I get two Gin and tonic, on the rocks," I spoke pulling a 100$ dollar bill out.

"and keep them coming," I added, he got to work, taking the cash with him.

Grabbing our drinks as they were ready, Spencer runs up to me, her eyes so wide it looked like she just snorted a line of crack.

"There you are, let's go I got us into the VIP section," Spencer, led me to a table behind the rope.

Handing her the drink, and taking a seat my eyes scanned the area, ladies and gentlemen were all here and the men and women weren't acting like ladies or gentlemen tonight, they were free.