t w e n t y- s i x

This isn't my bed, unlike my bed this bed was much softer, I could smell the cologne embedded into the sheets

This isn't my bed, unlike my bed this bed was much softer, I could smell the cologne embedded into the sheets. but it wasn't the cologne that made me open my eyes. It was the arm that slipped around my waist that sent me into a straight panic.

The very familiar tattoed arm draped across my waist holding me tight, he laid on his side and his dark curly hair fell to his forehead. My eyes followed the scar on his face, starting above his eyebrow and ending on his cheek.

I stretch my legs as much as I can trying not to wake him up, I picked up his hand and try to move it but fail. His grip tighten just as my feet were about to touch the ground and pulled me back into his chest.

"August!" I pushed at his chest but he laughed, nice and deep I like hearing it. Things between us change and I like it...

"I'd finally got you in my bed, you think im about to let you go now, Athena?" I stopped fighting as he spoke, letting out a heavy sigh.

I process his words and an evil grin came to my face, "you want me in your bed?"

He popped his head up looking at me, a drowsy smile on his face while he still rubbed the sleepiness out his eyes. "Honey, I want to have you all over this house,"

My jaw tighten suppressing a smile, he dropped his head back down but this time falling onto my stomach. I hesitated and ran it through my head a dozen times before I let my hand run through his hair.

How the fuck is his hair softer than mine?

He hummed and I felt the vibration from my stomach causing the butterflies to flutter even more.

After a while I heard a snore come from him, did he go back to sleep? How did this even happen, I dont remember coming in here.

My father has been dead silent since August stomped out his spy, there wasn't anything and that was scary because I was enjoying my time here.

My father is destruction, and he won't stop until he destroys everything.

My feelings for August, there was a time when the only feelings I had for him was hate but was it hate or was I just reflecting hate to avoid what I felt for him. I'm not sure what I feel for him, but I do not hate him.

"August!"

I jumped slightly hearing yelling coming from downstairs, August groaned, my eyes searching for him I didnt feel his body on me under the covers. His arms wear wrapped around my lower waist while the rest of his body tangled with my legs but his head was so close to my-

Fuck.

"August," I groaned trying to get out of the bed, shouting from downstairs seem to get louder

"Shut up," he responds and I look at him under the covers in disbelief. How the fuck did he ended like this, how can he sleep like this?

"We need to get up," I start to sit up and try to wiggle my body that is one hundred percent on lockdown by him.