f o u r t e e n

therapy

I take a seat on the long sofa rubbing my temples, I'm not sure if I can do this much longer

"How bad are the headaches?" I looked up at my therapist, I still find it fucking pathetic I got one, I'm not crazy.

"I'm fine," I leaned back into the chair spreading my legs apart pushing my hips forward, just to get comfortable.

"Mr, de Luca, I'm here to help you, I can't help you if you don't let me." My therapist says, dropping her pen on her lap.

I don't need help, the meds are to make sure I don't go full crazy I'm here because of Athena.

"How's your relationship with Estella going?" She asked, we haven't argued in four days, I call that progress.

"It's, semi better." I shrugged, she wrote something on her notepad and looked back up at me.

"Described it." Tapping my finger on my knee I speak.

"She's being forced to live with me, when she claims she can't stand my soul, she's stealing my dog away from me and she eats all my fruit snacks." I rolled my eyes at the last part.

I went downstairs for a fruit snack just to see she ate them all, they weren't even the regular kind they were the tropical kind.

I felt my phone began to buzz in my pocket, I answers it without looking, "what?"

"I think you need to put a leash on this girl." Hayes sighed through the phone.

"What's the problem?" I questioned him, Hayes usually disturbs me but I told him to call me whenever it involves my girl.

"She left," I stood up from my seat, "I thought I told you to watch her."

I walked out of the therapist's office making my way to the car, "I did watch her but then Spencer distracted me, well really I was watching her stretch and I mean have you seen the body on Spencer." He let out a whistle.

"Hayes, where is she?" I cut him off, a dammed idiot I tell you.

"Oh right, she's at the art studio." I hung up and got in my car.

Due to the fact she killed agents, she now has a lot of money over her head to have her dead, what kind of father tries to kill his child.

The least my father did to me was leave me out in Russia cold half-naked when I was eleven, my mother made him sleep on the sofa for a month.

Athena and Spencer are staying with me, I wanted her in my home rolling around my bed, now I have her in my home stealing my dog and eating my snacks.