t w e n t y - f o u r

The file showed me what I had a hard time believing but the audio is what sent pure rage throughout my body

Muffle sounds of the crash, there was a loud racket I assume the gun she used to bring the helicopter down. I close my eyes at the sound of the pilot's neck-snapping as his head hit the glass, my screams pulsed through the speaker.

I can remember August's body brushing against mine, protecting me from the crash. The helicopter hits the ground, it goes silent before you hear the fire starts. Just then I could hear her speak.

"The job is done, papa."

I can remember the voice, it was edgy but feminine I hated hearing it growing up. It was annoying hearing her brag countless over things she wanted but didnt need. The phrase I use to say so many times burns into my head on repeat.

Maybe this was my father and his religious ways, another story of Cain and Able in a very different form. Olivia was 10 when she was brought into the family, a weak little girl, and I despised her for it.

The room was silent, I could feel their eyes burn into the side of my face. Question what the hell I was going to do, being careful at every move I made.

"Oliva is weak, she can't even hold a gun," Spencer mumbled, letting her thoughts come free.

Maybe that's what my father wanted us to think, she was weak, and he's been training her and teaching her everything he's been teaching me since I was able to talk. If so it would explain her behavior, with wanting to be better than me.

I couldn't help to laugh, thinking of someone like her holding a gun the same girl who threw up when her boyfriend's blood splattered over her face when I slit his throat after they had been fucking in my bed.

I looked up and met August's eyes as he had already been watching me, observing me trying to figure out what was going on in my head. But it already looked like he knew what I was thinking and matched the grin on my face.

We sat n a conference room, most men and women from August mafia walked in and out but others watched with curious eyes as we think of how to handle this situation. My mind was on a one-way track on how to handle this.

"Can you handle this?" August spoke, everyone's eyes looked back and forth at us we talked like it was only us in the room. "Killing your sister?"

"I'd never thought of the bitch as my sister," I say I thought of her as an unwelcomed guest living in the home I hated deeply.

"Where is she, is the question now," Hayes spoke, leaning back into his chair, looking over at spencer as she fiddle with the ends of her hair.

"She's here, waiting to see if we're dead," I say, thinking of the ways my father taught me. We would have to see the grave before leaving.