Kiki was lying on the ground, and the Frisbee toy was put aside, very boring.

When the interior scene on the first floor ended, it was already evening.

The staff began to pack up, and Qin Zhou also went back to the car to remove his makeup.

And just when Qin Zhou was removing his makeup, he suddenly heard a dog barking outside.

Qin Zhou was stunned and looked out the window subconsciously, but there were only staff who came and went to carry equipment, and no big dog was seen.

Qin Zhou looked at the agent in the front seat again and asked: \"Brother Zheng, did you hear that just now?\"

\"What did you hear?\" The agent's tone was casual.

Qin Zhou: \"Did a dog bark just now?\"

The agent lowered his head to play with his mobile phone, but replied without looking up: \"You heard it wrong.\"

Qin Zhou nodded, thinking that he had heard it wrong.

Qiqi usually stays in the old house and does not appear here.

Qin Zhou leaned on the back of the chair and asked again: \"Brother Zheng, has the audition I recorded last time been sent?\"

Agent: \"Not yet, I will vote for you next time.\"

Qin Zhou frowned slightly. He gave the USB flash drive to his manager half a month ago, but he hasn't put it out yet.

It's just that he has no connections, and he can only ask his agent to help him if he wants to audition.

Qin Zhou didn't want to urge any more, so he just said: \"Then trouble Brother Zheng to send it for me.\"

\"You have to shoot this promotional video first.\"

\"Okay.\" Qin Zhou nodded.

After returning to the hotel, Qin Zhou also began to pack up and prepare to shoot the location.

The location was chosen in a small town in the north, to shoot the fairy snow scene.

Qin Zhou took the plane with the filming team and came to the town.

The temperature in the north is a little lower, and the ground is also covered with a thick layer of snow.

Qin Zhou went back to his residence, and after putting away his things, he went to shoot.

The filming team directly booked a ski resort in the local area. While debugging the equipment, the director couldn't help sighing: \"Thanks to Mr. He this time, otherwise I wouldn't have the chance to shoot the snow scene...\"

Qin Zhou had already done his styling, took off his coat and went to the middle of the snow.

Because he is playing the role of an elf, his clothes are relatively thin, and when the wind blows, it will be colder.

But fortunately, the sun is out, and shooting in the snow is not so uncomfortable.

After taking a shot, Qin Zhou hurriedly came to the side to rest, wrapped in a coat, his body shrunk into a ball with cold, and his hands were completely frozen.

Jiang Lin also followed him this time. Like his assistant, he took a hot water bottle and poured water again, completely stealing the assistant's job.

Qin Zhou held the hot water bottle, and his body slowly eased.

Jiang Lin felt distressed beside him, \"Brother Zhou, are you alright?\"

\"It's okay.\" Qin Zhou said, feeling a little uncomfortable in his eyes again, and subconsciously raised his hand to rub his eyes.