Kirishima suddenly pushed past, so he could stand beside Midoriya and the others "We actually waited for you guys, as we all need to be present, but we still need Todobro right?" They didn't know what to say to that. He had something to do, so maybe they shouldn't bother him? When the red head didn't get an answer, he turned towards their teacher.

"I think we're going to open it now, if it's something important, it wouldn't be reasonable to wait any longer" Noone said anything to that. They were all curious anyway... Aizawa suddenly turned around so he could look over everyone. "Alright, quiet down, I'm going to read the letter"

The common room went silent, not a word spoken, as the only sound being heard were their heavy breathing.

Only when he realised all of the students had quieted down, had he turned back towards the letter, gently holding it up, before ripping the top.

Everyone was curious about what could be inside the envelop, they knew it had something to do with a letter, but they didn't know what.

Aizawa took the letter from the envelop, finding a perfectly squared paper inside, not one stain or fold anywhere on it.  He gave his students one last glance, before reading outloud what had been written in the letter.

Dear class A

If everything went like I had planned it, everyone from class A should be present, which means it is finally time for me to say, or more like write, the things I need y'all to know about. And before i continue any further, I just want y'all to know; that none of this were any of your's fault.-

Aizawa stopped for a moment, mostly out of confusion. He looked up to see the same reaction on all of his students faces. What is this about? He looked back down at the letter, before continuing.

Y'all made my life worth living, eventhough I thought it was too late... and maybe it was. I've tried for a long time now, to try and piece my life back together, piece by piece, but I don't think I can keep it up any longer. The days are going by slower and slower, and I don't think I can stay here. My mind is always flooding with thoughts, most of them being things that shouldn't concern me, while others are the thoughts of my past.

I can't think about anything, without blaming myself every time. I actually blame myself for a lot more, than I thought I would. I blame myself for my brother leaving, for my mothers lost sanity, my siblings' misery and even for the ugly scar on my face. I want to have one night, where I can sleep without having a nightmare, one day, where I don't have to worry about my father yelling at me, or hitting me, and one morning, where I can wake up and feel alright.

If you haven't figured it out yet, this will probably get you on the right track.

My names: Shoto Todoroki

And this is where our paths are gonna divide. I want my life to end, and it's going to happen today. I just want y'all to know, that I appreciate the extra months you added to my life, even if it couldn't last. So thank you, class A..

Regards: Shoto Todoroki

When he were done reading the letter, a few sobs could be heard around the room. He looked up, only to see most of his class either crying or having tears running down their faces. The feeling of his own heart arching, remembered him to keep his own tears from running. How could he not have noticed this? And what could they do now?

He were so lost in thought, that he almost didn't hear his own students distressed voice-

"Come on! We gotta help him before it's too late!" Midoriya. He always seemed to have a way of proving what it means to be a hero. Aizawa watched as his students' wiped their tears, and began joining the green haired teen. They really are hero's, huh? He could feel a small smile tucking at his lips, as he watched them all getting back to their senses.

Todoroki One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara