Rewinding

Requested by: Diarrhoea2and3

Summary:

When training a quirk, self control is trivial for a good result. Class A knows this, and so does their teacher, but as they try to include someone who hasn't experienced much, they seem to forget this important rule- and as one student is put in charge of this other person, they soon learn just how important self control really is.

When everything is going down within the UA walls, important matters are shared about the outside, and so class A learns things they never should of.

===

Three long hours of english, and now they were moving on to quirk training.

He'll never come to understand these schedules...

He, as well as his classmates were just making their way out of the changing rooms, as they were supposed to meet up at the training grounds, changed and ready for whatever lesson that Aizawa might have in mind.

That guy really had some weird ideas every now and then...

"I heard that Sensei brought a surprise today, I wonder if it's more homework though" Uraraka spoke, as a whine could be heard following. He doesn't have anything against the homework that they are assigned, as they're usually pretty easy- but when you have at least six assignments a week, it tends to drown out the little time you'd usually have...

"But the assignments are the best part, it's where you show what you're good at, like-" Midoriya then began rambling, only for Uraraka to instantly hold out two fingers in front of her own mouth, as to shut him up.

"Please Deku, you're not making it any better.. actually I think you ruined my mood more than it already was"

She then proceeded to walk ahead of the rest of the group, which left Midoriya flabbergasted behind. "What's that supposed to mean?"

He loves his friends, but sometimes they're just a bit too dramatic for his taste...

As they entered through the door to the training grounds, the students of class A was suddenly met with their stoick teacher, currently holding a small child in his arms. What was going on? He remembers having heard of this kid before... he just doesn't remember where from...

A small girl with light blue hair... what was her name again? He thinks that it's the girl that Midoriya had helped that one time... but what would she be doing here then?

As the rest of the class showed up, Aizawa decided to start the lesson with a small introduktion. "As you already know, we'll be doing some quirk training today, and because of this, I've decided to bring Eri here"

Eri. That was her name.

"She needs some help with her quirk, and i'd like for her to watch someone older while learning herself. So who'll take her on?"

It wasn't until Aizawa cleared his throat a minute later, that Shoto realised how he were the only one standing out in the open- the rest of his classmates had taken a step back at the mention of having to help out. Were they scared of her, or something?

"Oh, well done. Todoroki, please take care of her, I trust that you won't do anything stupid"

The words seemed genuine, but neither his voice, nor his face followed. Were he worried about Shoto or Eri? Now he were actually curious... "Alright, go to him, I need to start my lesson"

At the mention of the teachers original work, the young girl quickly left his side to join Todoroki. He didn't even know who this kid was, yet he had to be the one to look after her? It all just seemed wrong to him, but he wasn't going to judge his teachers judgement... not yet at least..