Unplanned trip

Requested by: SaumyaPaul9

Summary:

When UA gets attacked several times without breaks, and class A, as well as B has to defend, the school and students. The teachers decides to plan a trip out of school time, as to give them a break without anyone, besides the chosen teachers knowing where or when.

So when they arrive at a camping site, with a big and beautiful forrest on either side, it is hard to not explore their newfound surroundings, and when one thing leads to another, they suddenly find themselves searching for something, or rather, someone they hadn't expected to lose.

===

The bus was awfully warm, which made him wonder whether the AC was on or not. How long was this going to take anyway? They've already been driving for at least five hours... it was getting more unbearable by the minute..

"Alright students" Aizawa suddenly spoke, as he stood in the middle of the bus- trying to gain everyone's attention. A lot of students had been asleep, but quickly woke up by the sound of their teachers voice. "We only have about twenty more minutes before we're at the site, and then you'll have to be divided into groups and settled into your assigned cabine, before any of you decide to go explore or leave the site. Understood?"

Agreeing voices could be heard all around the bus, as the class was getting excited by the thought of being able to leave this bus soon. They hadn't been able to stretch their legs at all for the past five hours, and it was clear that several students needed a toilet break... but because the chances of being followed was a lot higher for each time they stopped, the teachers had decided that they would have to hang on until they reached the camping site, as to not risk anything happening like the last time... they also just happened to leave all of their phones at UA, in case someone were to spread some unwanted news...

He wonders how the other class is doing... Class B has their own bus, which is following class A's closely, and even though he doesn't have anything against class B, he's awfully glad that they aren't sharing a bus.. they have a lot of loud students in that class...

He didn't personally have anything against this, as he's just been sleeping through the majority of this entire trip, but Midoriya who was sitting besides him, was getting visually more and more restless by the minute, and it was starting to drive him crazy. Did he even know what sitting silently meant? The greenettes leg was bouncing uncontrollably, and he were just about to ask him to stop, when the said boy beat him to it-

"Are you excited for this trip, Todoroki?" He seemed genuinely excited himself, but Shoto didn't really know if he were or not. The last trip they had, ended up with several injured students and a kidnapped classmate... it just seemed like too much to be ignored..

"I don't really know... Last time didn't end so well.." His gaze drifted towards the window, and he were suddenly glad that it was him and not Midoriya who had been sitting there.. he wouldn't of been able to sleep if he hadn't... 

Midoriya's voice seemed less enthusiastic now then before, as he spoke- "Because of the last trip? They've made sure nothing like that happens again, and besides, we're a lot more prepared now if it should. We've also kicked the leagues' ass, here the past few weeks, I don't think they'd even want to try"

His friends' words lifted his mood a little, but the memories from their last trip was still fresh in his mind, even as it had been more than a year since the incident... he can't help but still feel guilty as well... he just hopes that no classmates are kidnapped this time...

...

When the bus finally pulled up to the camping site, he couldn't help but feel relieved as his legs regained blood flow. He had almost forgotten how it felt to walk...