Family

Summary:

Class A gets news about a special event, which is going to take place at their school; Family day, something no one new about, but also something everyone was looking forward to.. or atleast, some were..

Family day finally comes around at UA, and everything's going well until a curtain family shows up, resulting in new discoveries and new opinions.

===

"It's what tomorrow?"

Aizawa rechieved a confused gaze, followed by confusion lacing all over his students' voice.

Did they ever listen?

He sighed, having already told them all about the day to come- "It's 'family day' tomorrow" He almost just got to finish his sentence, before a hand had been raised into the air, followed by a voice he recognized all too well-

"I'm sorry Sensei, but I've never heard of this 'family day' thing" Iida always seemed to know how to push his buttons... didn't he? 

"Ofcouse you haven't-" He saw the confused gazes, that now seemed to have doubled by his sentence. Maybe he should change his way of explaining..  "-and it's because, the school is the one, who organised the entire thing". He tried not to frown, as he realised no one seemed to understand his explanation. Why was his students so oblivious?

"But Sensei?" A voice suddenly called, a bit down from one of the first rows of seats. He simply hummed in acknowledgement, not wanting to waist his entire energy, before he even gets the chance to have lunch. Sometimes he wonders, why he chose to become a teacher in the first place... he doesn't even like kids..

A green haired teen stood from his seat, as he began talking before it turned into rambling- "What do you mean by 'school organized', is this even a real event? Why do we need to bring our family's? Is it even safe? What do you get fro-" Aizawa decided to cut him off, before his rambling could get more out of hand-

"We're only having this event, because some parents and other family members, has shown concern about your safety" He explained dryly, already feeling tired out from this entire 'questioning' thing.

A few nods could be seen around the room, which Aizawa took as a sign, that everyone had understood what he meant.

"Good, let's start this lesson before I decide to sleep instead"

Family day? What is that even supposed to mean?

The thoughts kept passing through his mind, going in one ear and out the other, only to return again, without giving him time to process the new found information. 

He could hear Aizawa's voice in the background, as he explained something about hero's, but he couldn't bring himself to listen. Was he supposed to? He could see a pair of green eyes starring at him, but he didn't acknowledge them. He already knew what they were gonna say... The pitiful expression on their face, being enough for him to read.

...

When the bell rang, he realised that he had zoned out again, only now realising that he missed another class. Maybe he should tell Aizawa that he hadn't listened at all, for... what was the time even? 

He glanced to the side, only to realise that the bell, that had just rung, was the one that signaled the end of the school day. Had he really zoned out for that long? That never happened... unless he were really stresse-

"Todoroki? Are you ready to leave?"

The voice caught him off guard, but he nodded none the less, having recognized the voice almost instantly- "Yes Iida, I'm ready". As he stood from his seat, he realised that almost everyone already had left, Iida, Uraraka and Midoriya being the only ones left, apart from himself.