Secrets and despise

Summary:

Todoroki has secrets, most of them being against his fathers wishes. He can't seem to realise whether his secrets are worth the risks or not. He knows that telling his father is out of the question, but who could he tell then?

He chooses to keep the secrets from his friends, but that only makes the entire situation worse, as he realises that his friends starts to think of him differently. And when one thing leads to another, he realises that the secrets may of been the cause of his friends' changed opinions about him.

===

As he walked towards the entrance of the dormitory, thoughts about previous events began flooding his mind. He had almost just left his house, as his sister wanted the family to meet again , especially since they hadn't met in a while, mostly because of the new dorm arrangements. His sister had made some cake and other things, as it seemed to be the only way where they could keep their fathers mouth shut.

He recalled the previous conversations that he had with his siblings, most of them being about his siblings, and what they had achieved, while he couldn't do anything but listen. He couldn't deem himself worthy of things like that... like telling his family about his achievements, especially since he couldn't tell them about his biggest one. Though he didn't know himself, if his achievement was a blessing or a cuss.

His footsteps quickened, as he remembered some of the questions his siblings had asked-

"Yeah, Natsuo has a girlfriend. You didn't know?" Ofcouse he didn't. Whenever Natsuo were home, he weren't, and the other way around. He never knew anything about his older brother, just like Natsuo didn't know anything about him. "No, I guess I didn't.."

"Hey lill bro, isn't it time you got a girlfriend too?" He remembered how he had tensed up at that sentence....

If only his brother knew... no... if only he had told him... There was no way that his brother could of known the hurtful truth behind his question, but either way, he still deemed him guilty of the ache in his chest. "I hadn't really thought about it.." He had just shrugged it off.

"Yes, Shoto, it's time you get yourself a girlfriend" Just as much as he would of liked to glare, or yell at him, he felt consent enough with the angry glares his siblings were giving their father. "Again, I hadn't really thought about it" He answered with his usual cold expression, which he quickly came to regret, as his father looked at him, this time more serious.

"Don't talk to me like that. And I don't care when you're going to start dating, as long as it isn't a boy" His heart suddenly pounded harder in his chest, as the same question flooded his mind- Did he know?

It weren't like he had a boyfriend or anything in the sorts, but the question seemed to hit a sensitive part in him. He knew how his feelings had been hard to understand these past months, and how especially his male classmates had effected him.

He couldn't quite place what had changed, but he sometimes caught himself zoning out, or glancing in their directions. It weren't like him, like not at all... He just didn't understand a thing. Maybe he could ask one of the girls? They always seemed to answer truthfully...

The dorm building were getting closer and closer, as he neared the entrance, already being able to hear the commotion from inside. And he couldn't recall the last time he had walked that fast.

"And what's the problem with him liking a guy, huh? Why would you care, haven't you done enough already?!" His brothers words rang through his ears, as the sound of dishes being pushed to the table could be heard in the faint background. "He's not going to date a boy, and that's it!" Their father had yelled.... maybe he never changes.