Blooming friendship

Summary:

When class A suddenly gets tasked with taking care of Eri, while Aizawa is anticipating to an important mission, it doesn't take long for the class to discover that she may have more in common with one of their friends, than they had thought to begin with.

But when some grows closer, it tends to drift others apart. Will that be the case here?

===

"So.. uhm" Kirishima said a bit unsure, as he spoke to the little girl sitting infront of him on the couch. "Eri, what do you want to do?"

Aizawa had left the class in charge of the little girl, which in most peoples opinions, probably wouldn't of been such a great idea. And how could it ever be? The class was chaotic and hyper, they were almost all over the place all of the time, so how would they ever be able to take care of another living figure, that wasn't themselves, with a quirk that they couldn't use to protect themselves?

The class had been opposed to it too in the beginning- fearing that they'd make the girls' life more terrifying than it already were. But when Aizawa told them about how it would benefit their future careers, atleast half of the class changed their opinions.

"Taking care of another life, will only add other experiences under your belts for the future. Use this opportunity to become better heros"

That's what Aizawa had said. They understood very well the benefits on their part, with the experience about taking care of kids and scared ones at that, but just the thought of making Eri more scared than she already were, was just enough to make the class hold back from jumping at the opportunity.

What if they scared her? Or worse.. hurt her?

The class knew each other well, and therefor knew all of each other's weakness' and limits, but with another soul living under the same roof as them, they'll have to adjust to them too, without crossing boundaries that they'd usually never even think about with each other.

It'll be one hell of a challenge but are they willing to take it?

Eri just looked at Kirishima- seemingly confused about what he had meant. 

She probably wasn't used to people asking her that...

"Do you like board games? Maybe we could play one of those?" Mina asked, looking around the class for some sort of responds, as Eri just looked back at her too- her head slightly tilted to the side in confusion.

She probably didn't know what that was... the board games..

He couldn't really blame her... he didn't know what it was either, at that age. Hell, he only got to play some, when he entered this class..

"What about-" 

He could hear Kaminari talk in the background, but his own thoughts was more overwhelming.

What did he like to do at that age? When he was isolated from everyone and everything...

"Or we could-" 

"What about drawing?" He felt bad for cutting Minas sentence off, but the way Eri's eyes lit up was just so much more worth it.

He remember drawing when he had nothing else to do... when he couldn't be with anyone... He remembers drawing and just forgetting about others expectations for him, the way that they would constantly wear him down, was something he couldn't feel when drawing, especially when he was in his own world.