True self?

Requested by: SaumyaPaul9

Summary:

In a world, where not only two genders roam, but at least three additional genders are added onto your birthed one. There is what we call "alphas", "betas" and "omegas", all in order of what the world would call the "strongest" genders, from best to worst. 

When you're born into a family, mainly containing strong alpha genes, it may just be a death sentence, to be any less than that- this is what Todoroki experiences... and what has had the biggest impact on his life, up until now.

(Bakutodo)

===

He hated these lessons...

Why did they have to learn about only one gender, and not them all at once?

"Alright, omegas follow Midnight, and betas follow Mic. All of the alphas will stay in here"

Why did he always have to stick with the group that isn't his?

He watched his classmates leave one after the other, as he had the urge to follow. He's an alpha... he's an alpha.. The one sentence kept repeating, constantly reminding him of what he isn't, but what he needs to be. He hates being in a room full of alphas... but what can you do, when everyone thinks you're one of them?

The alphas currently in the room with him was; Bakugou, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Iida and of course, himself.

It was in times like these that he appreciated his friend group, mainly consisting of Betas and a few omegas- Iida being an exception..

 "The ones who's left in here, are all alphas, which means we can talk about this topic freely" Aizawa spoke, before he turned back towards the board behind him. Which topic wouldn't they be able to talk about freely otherwise though?

"As a precaution, especially when dealing with hormonal teenagers and quirks all at once, UA's staff members has decided to make some new rules. One of these being rut and heat schedules, to make sure everyone is safe" Aizawa's back was turned towards the few students left, as he began drawing what looked like a spreadsheet on the board, while writing their specific names inside some of the boxes.

Did they have to talk about that now?

He were grateful for the fact that Aizawa's back was turned towards him , otherwise, he doesn't think that he would of let his obviously scared expression slide... he didn't experience ruts... and heats aren't as easy to regulate as ruts are... "Bakugou, give me a date. When is yours supposed to start"

The fact that he decided to ask the blonde of all people first, was what made Todoroki think that he actually had a chance at getting out of this situation. Bakugou probably wouldn't say either way, and then he'll be able to-

"Four days from now"

His jaw almost dropped. He really hadn't expected the blonde to just say it so casually..

"Mhm, alright" Aizawa said, as he crossed out the boxes, of which the days of Bakugou's rut would be located. "Todoroki, what about you?"

What about him? "I- uhm" He didn't even experience ruts... and his father always made sure that his heats wouldn't be affecting his studies... though how well the pills work now, is still a mystery... he is bound to lose their effects at some point, especially after ten years worth of dosages...

"I- I think it's..-" He trailed off as he desperately tried to find a way out of the situation. When was his heat supposed to start? When he looks back, he thinks that it's supposed to start in... Shoto tried to count in his head, as he remembered the doses left of suppressants. How many did he have left this morning?...