Sorry's

Summary:

When Endeavors abuse towards Shoto suddenly starts again, after he promised to change, Shoto doesn't know what to do, or what to expect. He can't think of anyone to trust, as the last time he trusted someone, was by trying to forgive his father, which only backfired in responds.

With no one to trust and no one to rely on, Shoto sinks further down the dark path, that started consuming him from a very young age, and when one incident leads to another, he suddenly finds himself doing, what he had been too afraid to do, for way too long.

===

Ding

Another message.

Ding

Another message...

Ding

And the sound continued. Todoroki had started to ignore it, after the first two messages- deciding that his bed was comfier than whatever his father wanted of him.

Endeavor had texted him none stop for the last two hours, and he were starting to grow really annoyed by it. Why couldn't he just leave him alone? The first- and only two messages that he read from his father, was enough for him to stop looking at his phone entirely. Who would even want to read more, when they both sounded like this?-

Endeavor: Shoto, you're coming home tomorrow, whether you like it or not.

Endeavor: Answer me. You know that this training is for your own good, so stop being so damn immature about it.

He stopped reading after that, deeming the next messages just as annoying. But it quickly got harder to ignore, when his phone started ringing- the sound almost making him jump up from his bed.

Ring Ring Ring

He debated on whether to answer or not. What if it wasn't his father? It could be one of his friends... but why would they want to call him? Why would they even care about him?

Ring Ring R- 

He didn't even get a chance to answer the phone, before the call could be heard declining. Maybe it wasn't his father after all? Todoroki just stared blankly at his phone, as it laid comfortably on his bed covers, face down, so that he wouldn't be able to accidentally read the messages that his father sent...

Should he look? He didn't get to think any further about it, before his curiosity had taken over- his hand already hovering over his phone. It couldn't be bad to look right? He already knew what his father had written... even without reading it...

His hand turned the phone, while the same words rushed through his mind 'it couldn't be that bad'. How wrong he had been...

His phone had face recognition, so before it had been able to scan his features, Todoroki realised that all of his messages had stacked into small piles- as to make sure no one could read them, unless it was the owner. There were a few messages, that he felt a bit guilty for ignoring;

Midoriya - 2 text messages

Class A group - 6 text messages

He thought for a moment, of whether his father had texted him at all. What if it was the group chat? The thought quickly vanished again, as he remembered that he had muted the group chat.

Kaminari and Sero always text doing class- making everyone's phones blow up. That's probably also why they others also always mutes...

Scrolling further down his phone, he saw more names that he recognized-