Traitorous?

Summary:

When UA discovers that there must be a traitor among their students, these news gets spread all around the school, and when some students decide to take matters into their own hands, instead of waiting for their teachers' orders. Their way of helping, ends up causing more damage whether than gaining the information that they were supposed to, and when one particular person seems to be in the center of all of this drama, he seems to get accusations from left to right.

(Mean Bakugou/class A)

===

"Why can't you just tell us? The other teachers could tell their own classes"

A student spoke up, as the news about having the whole school meet in one spot, were said out in the classroom. 

"Because" Aizawa spoke, as he rubbed the bridge of his nose with two fingers, "Principle Nezu wants the whole school in one spot, so that no news can be mistakenly heard or said. Besides, if I can avoid having to tell you anything, that will un-doubtly waste my time, then my life may just be a bit brighter" 

The sarcasm in his tone, were almost enough to get several of his students to roll their eyes at his sentence, but they refrained from doing so.... barely....

Bakugou rolled his eyes without a care, and slammed his feet upon his desk, making Iida throw a fuss as he tried to explain the common rules of politeness, while Bakugou only ignored him, instead turning towards his teacher- not caring to use any formal words- "What even is this meeting about? I don't see why we should waste our time either, especially when we're training to become heros-" His gaze than narrowed, making several of his fellow students think that a fight were about to break loose, "- and isn't that a bit more important than whatever Nezu has to say?"

No students dared to say a thing after that, thinking Aizawa was about to kill him after speaking such nonsens to a teacher, but to their surprise, Aizawa just sighed calmly before answering- "I can't tell you what the meeting is about, only that it'll probably effect the remaining of your time here at UA"

"What is that even-" 

Bakugou started, but Aizawa had already turned to leave- though stopping just before he reached the door, as he turned his head to say one last thing,  "Be there in ten minutes, or I'll have the missing students names written down, and trust me when I say this; you don't want your name written down"

Nobody said anything after that, not even Aizawa, who left the classroom just as his sentence reached it's end-

How were they going to survive this?

And which is worse? : 

-Having Aizawa write down their names, or- hear whatever news, that were apparently going to effect their remaining time at UA?

...

The news sure surprised the entirety of UA's students- gasping and panicking students, showing just how much.

A traitor? In UA of all places? And to top that, it had to be a student?

Nezu, aswell as the remaining school staff members still stood upon the scene-like mold, as they talked out towards their students, even as most were in too much panic to care. 

"I know this is shocking news, but I also believe that we'll be able to figure out who the traitor is, if we just work together as a team" Nezu spoke. His usual calm tone not making any difference on the students' panicking forms.

What had he expected would happen?

Nezu didn't say anything after that, instead leaving the teachers to tell their students briefly about what was going to happen next, and about how they would all have to return to their classes as the adults spoke alone.