Judgmental

Requested by: kynyav

Summary:

Todoroki finally starts opening up to his classmates, as the questions they ask him, seem to become a part of his everyday life. But even though he tells them the truth, and gives them the right answers, no one in his class seems to believe him.

The only people he still has by his side, ends up being people like; Midoriya and Bakugou, who had seen his home life head on. But when the school then arranges a meeting for class A and an unknown person, the strings seems to untie themselves, as the persons quirk, isn't like what anyone had seen before.

===

"What happened?"

"Yeah, You alright Todobro?"

Questions came flying at him, but he didn't know how to answer.

How would he? It wasn't like he could just say something like: "My father beats me and sometimes it gets a bit too violent. But hey, it's alright, I'm not dead yet"

Even if he said something like that, he knew that no one would believe him... he had tried, too many times to still believe in it atleast...

"Yeah, I'm-" His voice cut off, as he could feel someone grabbing his left arm from behind, before pulling up his sleeve, revealing many variations of; bruises, burns and cuts, lingering all over the pale skin, as a red liquid ran from his shoulder to his wrist.

He could hear the person behind him gasp, followed by some of his other classmates, who had watched from the sidelines. "Todoroki, what happened?" The person behind him suddenly said, and he finally realised who it had been, without having the need to turn around-

"I'm fine, Yaoyorozu"

Were he though?

...

Ever since the incident, many other occasions came like this, with his classmates asking about his well being-

--

"You know that, you can talk to us. Right?"

Uraraka spoke from besides him, as they walked towards the dormitory. But even as her question seemed innocent, he couldn't help but feel skeptical about the entire thing. Why did people keep asking him that same question? "Yeah. Why?"

Her footsteps seemed to come to a halt, by his question, making the both of them stop. Did he say something wrong?

It only took a moment, before she began walking again, though only just enough, to the point where she could be standing right infront of him- her expression turning rather serious- "You know..." Her voice trailed off, as she began fiddling with her fingers, while bouncing on the bottom of her heels.

"We just wanted you to know that"

We?

--

"Why can't you just talk to us! We just want to help, you know..." Sero suddenly yelled out, only for his voice to fade out, ever so slightly by the end of his sentence.

They had been sitting in Sero's room- on his bed, while reading manga's as they always did, when Sero had realised an un-usual mark by his wrist. He had tried you know.... to cover it, but it just never seemed to stick...

Todoroki, ofcouse had rejected every assumption, that Sero might of had, when the dark haired teen had, had enough, his anger and worry coming out in one go, as his emotions took over his voice.