Is it worth it?

Summary:

After a long day at school, class A returns to their dormitory. Laughter fills the air, aswell as small talks between the students. Until someone suddenly discovers a letter, that will end up killing the laughter.

===

"Where did you say you were going?" Midoriya raised an eyebrow, as to prove his friends statement right, while the group of four, turned their heads towards the boy who had been asked the question.

"I'm just going for a quick walk, nothing else Iida" 

They had just left their last class, as they were all looking forward to spending some time at the dorms, when the two toned boy suddenly had said; that he needed to go somewhere. The group of Iida, Midoriya, Uraraka and Asui, had all been rather bothered by their friends answer. Where did he need to go at this time anyway?

"But we're almost at the dorms, don't you want to take it easy? You were one of those who pushed way past their limits, in our combat training" That was true... but he had something important to do...

After looking at the brown haired girls worried expression, he knew it would only be cruel to stay with them any longer. "Sorry. But i have to go" He tried pointing his thump over his shoulder, as to prove a point. When the others didn't answer, he chose to be the one walking away from the group, instead of the other way around. He really didn't need this right now..

And while he walked away, the only thing the others could do, were watching their friend leaving. Not knowing why.. or where. The only thing they knew, was that their friend was ones again keeping them in the dark, as he suffered. 

But eventhough they wanted to help him, neither of them knew how. So it pained them even more, when they watched him leave them behind, not a word spoken between any of them, as the group of four began making their way back to the dorms.

...

When they entered the domitory, sounds of comotion could be heard, as some people were walking back and fourth, while others were talking. Neither of the four, understood what was going on, until their teacher suddenly approached them.

"Hello you four... Where's Todoroki?" His voice sounded kinda distressed though they didn't know why.

"He had something to attend to, Sir" Iida replied as the others only watched him from the sideline. "Alright then, I don't think we can wait any longer" They all raised an eyebrow at their teachers statement. What did he mean by that? The green haired boy were about to ask his teacher about what he had meant, but didn't get the chance as their teacher suddenly turned towards the rest of the students.

"Calm down, we'll open the letter now" Letter? What letter? The four who had previously entered the dorms didn't understand a thing of what was happening. "Sensei? What letter?" Uraraka suddeny stepped forward, as the clear confusion was clear on her face. What had he been talking about?

"Right-" His hand reached towards his forehead, as he continued his sentence "- you four weren't here when it was discovered" He began walking towards the kitchen counter, as the four followed closely behind. "What were discovered sensei?" Midoriya asked, as he tried getting past some of the other classmates, who were in his line of vision.

"Some of the other students found a letter here-" He motioned towards the counter, where a small white envelope laid. "-and on the front the person has written; Open the letter when everyone of class A is present. To begin with, we actually thought it were a villian, but it turns out noone has entered besides you students, so it has to be someone from this class" They all tried collecting the information from what their teacher had said. Who could it be?