Endings and beginnings

Requested by: acr_18

Summary:

When Endeavor suddenly has a change of heart, barely ten years after the abuse had started- Shoto, as well as the rest of his family, has a hard time adjusting to the newfound changes. It's hard to get used to something you've never had, or believed that you would ever get.

So when Todoroki decides to confront people about how he should be taking the matter, the thought of having to choose between accepting or moving on, is suddenly shortened a lot more than he anticipated- and as time runs out, it's usually hard to think straight at all.

===

Enduring and accepting, is two completely different things. At least, that's how the youngest Todoroki sees it.

His father, also known as Japans' no. 1 hero; Endeavor, isn't exactly someone that you would refer to as a hero... at least not from Todoroki's perspective...

'Cause while countless of children and adults has been getting the positive effects of Endeavors actions and heroism, the Todoroki's, also known as Endeavors' family, has only ever been exposed to the negative outcomes and the actions that followed- this involving; abuse, mistreatment and mental, and physical tormantation.

Shoto has gotten the worst from all worlds, with even his mother ending up doubling the abuse done to specifically him, instead of his siblings- which meant Shoto wasn't exactly 'stable' if you could call it that, and he definitely didn't get enough time to grow and learn, before he was forced into it, meaning his few years in public schools has been an absolute nightmare.

It's also hard when you've never experienced any kind of socialisation to begin with...

So when his father suddenly decided to have a change of heart, out of nowhere, you can only imagine how shocked and absolutely terrified Shoto was at that moment. He never believed that his father was capable of change... so why did he suddenly decide to prove him wrong now? Why should he trust someone out of nowhere, that he hadn't been able to trust since the day he was born?

Shoto had a hard time coming to terms with the fact, that his father may actually be capable of changing. Actually, such a hard time, that he decided to rely on his friends for once. He weren't good at social cues... or reading people at all... He also had his own separate feelings about his father's' sudden change, which made him want to look at things from an objective type of view- this being the only friends who knew about his personal life, and how much trouble it had been causing him up until this day...

Which also lead him to where he is now- in his dorm room, with Bakugou and Midoriya sat in front of him- both ready to listen, though it surprised him, how he had managed to get the both of them inside of the same room, without either one exploding.. Midoriya's timer had been running thinner lately, and he really didn't need those two to ruin his room...

"Well? What did you need?" The blonde then asked, raising his eyebrow as he always did, while crossing his arms.

He were going to get to it... Todoroki had his legs crossed on the bed, while he readied himself to ask the question, which had been nagging at his mind. Were this even a good idea... The thought ran through one ear, and straight through the other, as he looked at his friends, who just looked at him with anticipation. "Would you.... Would you forgive someone, who's done some... bad, things to your fa- someone you care about..." 

Shoto whispered the last part, without giving directly away who he were talking about... they knew about his past, but that didn't make him any less anxious. Were they even trustworthy?