Uncurable II

Requested by: SaumyaPaul9

Summary:

After getting the news of Todorokis' disease, the class decides to make the most of their time, and gets some time off school from their teachers. They all arrange some activities that they want Todoroki to experience for his last months, while he himself, is dealing with telling his family.

But the news aren't exactly easy to say and he ends up discovering things he might not of wanted to..

===

When he opened his eyes after the past events, it had taken him quite some time, before the memories had returned. They knew... Was the only thought really leaving his head. They knew... and even he weren't sure how it happened..

His memories were still blurry, even after hours of chatter and relaxation with his classmates. Why did nothing come back to him? 

He were still coughing- his throat so sore, that blood had been running from the corner of his mouth. But his classmates just shook it off, and handed him some tissues. At least he didn't have to tell them anything...

They didn't even ask him any questions... just sat there and played games with him...

Shoto were so confused about this matter, that he almost couldn't concentrate about the game in front of him. But one thing that confused him even more, was the fact that they could just be silently watching him, even after knowing what was wrong with him... knowing that he won't survive, and that he had been lying to them for this entire time... he had at least expected some kind of disappointment or something along those lines...

Why weren't they angry? And better yet, why weren't they doing anything?.. he thought they would of run off to get Aizawa or something..

Unless they talked with him while he were unconscious...

"Hey, would you want to watch a movie?" Midoriya suddenly asked, as he looked up from the board game- while Kirishima were already shuffling off to get a movie. Guess he didn't really have a choice either huh?

"Sure..?"

He didn't even know how it happened, but all of a sudden he had been rearranged- the board game gone and replaced by pillows and blankets, while Shoto found himself being caged between bodies on either side of him. 

Though he later realised that these people just happened to be Bakugou and Midoriya...

"Oi" Bakugou suddenly said, as Shoto tried to place the blanket over himself- nodding at Bakugou before looking up. "Here" 

He didn't know what he meant, as Bakugou just patted his own lap. What did he want him to do? He weren't some kind of dog that just knows what that means... "What do you?-"

Before he could finish, Bakugou had grabbed his shoulders and forcefully pushed his head until it was laying ontop of a pillow, that just happened to be on Bakugou's lap. "Just lay down" He didn't look down at Shoto, and instead just looked straight towards the screen.

"But-"

He tried to say something, but before the words could leave his throat, another set of hands pulled his legs from under him and placed them on top of something- making Shoto lay comfortably on the couch, while two other people were keeping him up. "Just lay still and enjoy the movie" Midoriya then said, as he smiled down at Shoto.

Why would they... was this because of his disease?

He wanted to ask them about it, but before he had the chance, the movie had started playing and he didn't want to disturb his classmates... looks like they're all here as well...