Understanding Themselves More

Start from the beginning

"Oh is that so? Well then, I suppose you wouldn't mind going to round three, would you!?!" Raph asked out of anger as fire glowed from one of Raph's hand.

It was then Smolder became spooked, so she used her wings to fly as fast as she could away from Raph, while he started chasing her with a look of fury.

"Raph, wait!" Sunset shouted as she went after both Raph and Smolder.

Soon after, Raph finally managed to tackle Smolder and pin her to the ground, while also getting ready to fire some of his magic on Smolder, causing her to become scared.

"Wait! How about we just call it a tie!?" Smolder asked out of fear. "I was only joking back there! You win!!"

"A joke huh!?! Well let's see how much you laugh after I'm through with you!!" Raph shouted out of fury as he was ready to use his magic on Smolder.

"Raphael, stop!!!" A voice echoed as Raph stopped and turned to see Sunset with an angered expression. "Let Smolder go..."

Raph just growled as he let go of Smolder and looked at Sunset with an angered look. "You people are all the same! Always defending those who do nothing but taunt you!" Raph said out of anger. "I don't even care if I end up in some stupid dungeon! I'm through with this, and I'm through with being your slave!!"

So as Raphael flew away to be alone, Sunset was left in shock by how Raph looked, he looked as if he was betrayed by someone close to him, and she could've sworn that she saw bits of tears in Raph's eyes after he flew away.

Sunset sighed as she then helped Smolder get up on her feet. "Are you okay?" Sunset Shimmer asked.

"I-I think so..." Smolder said as she was still shaken by the attempted attack from Raph, Sunset then used her wings to fly and went to the same direction as Raph went. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going after Raph." Sunset explained.

"But why go after him? He almost tried to kill me!" Smolder said as she was angered.

"It was because you let your pride get the best of you, and decided to push his buttons!" Sunset said as she looked at Smolder with disappointment. "Even when someone hurts you or is mean to you, you should not hurt them back or let pride get in the way of us, I know Raph isn't the nicest person to be around, but you should still treat him as equally as everyone else!"

So as Sunset took off to look for Raph, Sunset began to look around the mountains to see if she could find Raph anywhere, suddenly, she stopped when she noticed a small spot of red from up above one of the mountains.

Sunset flew closer and saw that Raph was curled up in a ball, and looked as if he was crying, this made Sunset feel hurt, sure she and Raph haven't been on the best of terms, but she could tell that something was wrong with Raph, and she intends to help him in any way she could.

So she flew down and landed on the mountain with her feet, and slowly moved towards Raph. "Raph?" Sunset asked with concern.

"Go away..." Raph said in a broken voice as he turned away from Sunset.

"Look, if this is about what happened earlier, I—" Sunset was about to try and reason with Raph, but Raph interrupted her.

"What? You just want me to apologize to Smolder, even though she was the one that made me lose my temper!?" Raph asked while angered. "So you could pet her get away with whatever she wants?! Is that what you want me to do!?"

"No, that's not what I meant to say." Sunset said to Raph,

"Then why don't you do me a favor, and leave me alone!?" Raph shouted in Sunset's face while facing away again.