113. good brothers will go to the grave together

Comincia dall'inizio

crazy, your brother died so tragically, you planed his grave, you live in peace!"

"i asked, is this rumor true?"

"really, the tombstone was erected by my master's organization, and the things inside were put away by my master's own hands, and there were many fa-arrays around, and ordinary metaphysical masters could not get close to it, and i would not accompany you to death."

xie cheng originally wanted to dispel gu ye's thoughts, but he didn't expect gu ye's eyes to become brighter and brighter, but he firmed up this idea. xie cheng's heart was tired, and looking at ye ye's eyes was like looking at a madman, "do you really have no scruples?" "what's

there to be afraid of, people are gone, don't you know?" my brother's soul is scattered, and all i have to do is to inherit his legacy. gu ye smiled and squinted, "those damn bastards are fucking going to hell for lao tzu."

xie chengfu' forehead, he even had an impulse to call yu xuan to complain, gu ye's boldness was too big.

gu ye smiled and squinted, "rest assured, if my master and brother have a spirit in heaven, they will bless me, after all, our faction is the only one left with me, and if they don't bless me, i will let this faction be destroyed in my hands." xxie cheng cried and laughed, "it's

a miracle that your master wasn't angry with you."

————

in the evening, gu ye released the two little ghosts, gave them candy and toys, and coaxed, "shall i take you to find your mother?"

the little boy took his sister in his arms and looked at gu ye defensively, "the teacher and mother have said that they will give you good food, and those who want to take you to find your parents are all liars, do you want to sell me?" while

questioning, the child was trembling, scared enough, gu ye was amused, and his heart was not a taste, such a smart and lovely child, life has not yet begun to be so gone, it is a pity, he said gently: "i promise not to lie to you, follow me to see your mother, i just don't know how long we can be together." gu ye squatted down, touched his head one by one, and said softly, "this may be the last time we will meet, you all have to be obedient."

xie cheng said helplessly: "your words are more like deceiving children, and they can't understand them when they say too much." gu ye was

embarrassed, he couldn't help it, he really didn't know how to coax children.

xie cheng pulled him aside, crouched down, and said to the two children, "you two lost little farts, we are policemen, this is a certificate." xie cheng opened his wallet, shook his id card, and said solemnly: "take you to your mother in a while, don't run around, do you understand?"

the defensive look in the little boy's eyes actually eased a little, and he nodded obediently.

gu ye was speechless, xie cheng was too experienced in deceiving children, so he wanted to call the police to report him, this is a potential human trafficker, please do not beat him to death. <

gu ye led the little boy, the little boy led his sister, and several people came to the haunted house together. gu ye lit a soul incense, and after the ghosts nearby smelled it, they all gathered around, and gu ye threw them a handful of coins, which was considered to be a running errand: "you have collected my money, smelled my incense, and bothered to help me tell this woman that her child is here with me, let her collect it."

the little boy asked worriedly, "will my mother really come?"

gu ye smiled and asked, "does your mother love you?" the