35: remembering

*2 weeks before*

DANIEL

"It's a spring lock suit, which means that if a tiny bit of water falls on it, it could lock the person inside, like it happened to me. You can either die instantly, or the spring lock will keep you locked in there forever. I don't know how I'm still here... but I know for sure it killed me."

"So, this new suit you're making for Y/N... it can kill her if she sweats in it or if water falls on it?

"Yes."

*present day*
Y/N

I saw the alligator help out the unconscious girl, and I didn't know what else to do but watch. It seemed like he really cared for her.

"That's my friend... right?" I said as I looked at him with a worried face. "Her name..."

"What was her name, Y/N?" The alligator said as he stood up and walked over towards me.

"Her name is Maya."

The alligator suddenly got happy and started looking around for something. He finally found it on the floor and picked it up. It was his phone.

It looked like he was scrolling through it, and then he sat down next to me on the floor and showed me a picture. It was of me and him. It looked like we were doing karaoke...

Karaoke. Huh... that seems oddly familiar.

"Look, it's you and me. It was our first date, we went upstairs to go do karaoke. If I remember well... I think you were the one that came up with the idea." The alligator said as he scrolled back on his phone, looking at more pictures. I could see that his camera roll was full of pictures of me.

I smiled a little bit, then remembered what my boss said to me about him. I have to keep my emotions out.

"What's wrong?" He said as he was about to show me another picture of us, but then saw my face. I looked sad.

"I-I remember some things. They're really faint, though." I replied as I looked down.

"That's okay. You don't have to remember everything. Whatever you think badly of me, i'm telling you they're not true. If your boss said I hurt you and you don't want to speak to me, I understand... I just didn't do those things to you. I never hurt you-"

Suddenly the ground shook and we heard a loud roar come from the other room. "What was that?" I said as I gave the alligator a worried look.

He got up quickly and opened the door. He looked shocked. "What's out there?" I said. He didn't respond.

"Answer me!"

he looked back at me and then moved away from the door so I could see. It was my boss, on the floor... I had to go do something, but then...

"I'll let you go, but on one condition."

I looked up at the alligator. "What is it?"

"Leave this place immediately. I don't want you to get hurt the way Maya did, please-"

"I can't do that. I have something important to do. I have to obey the orders he gave me-"

"No you don't, Y/N! All he wants to do is burn this place to the ground. All of our memories, everything you and me have been through, they're all in this place! You can't listen to him!" Montgomery said as he gave me a worried look but then someone came in the room.

"Well well well... I thought you were on the roof already." My boss said as he walked inside of the room.  "It was truly a hassle to control those other animatronics again-"

"Please, stop this. You don't have to burn this place to the ground-" the alligator said but my boss interrupted him. "I'm sorry, but I don't recall talking to you." He said as he untied me from the chair. "Anyways, Y/N, why were you tied up here? And why don't you have your suit on?"

I looked at him and all I could see was the anger he had. "I-I'm sorry sir, he trapped me in here-"

"I'm getting tired of this." My boss said as he signaled for one of the animatronics to come inside the room. "Take the unconscious girl and lock her somewhere. Y/N, you're coming with me-"

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" The alligator said as he attacked my boss.

"Get off of me, you monster!" My boss said as he tried to get the alligator off of him.

"Y/N, you need to run! I'll take care of your uncle!" the alligator said as he held the worn out animatronic down.

"U-uncle?" I said as I saw a scary wolf come inside the room. "Where's the girl?"

I kicked the animatronic in the leg to distract her and then looked at the suit and quickly put it on. I quickly ran over and got Maya, and ran out of the room.

The suit made me run faster, so it was a lot easier for me to get out of that area I was in. Now... I just have to find the exit to this place-

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING, GIRL?" the wolf said as she ran behind me.

I started to run even faster, but it wasn't working. The wolf was about to catch up to me.

All of a sudden, I saw the bear guarding the exit. Does this really have to happen...?

I stopped running, and put Maya down on the ground. It's no use-

all of a sudden, I saw the alligator running towards me. "GET AWAY FROM HER!"

The wolf started to attack him as I saw the bear come over towards me. What was I going to do...?

I got ready, and I started running towards him. He did the same.

I then attacked him from below, and I threw him to the ground.

I then looked back at the wolf and alligator, and it looked like he was losing. I got up from the ground and tried to go help him, but all of a sudden the bear grabbed my legs.

"You're not going anywhere." He said as he grabbed me by the waist and carried me towards... a fountain?

"STOP!" The alligator said as he threw the wolf to the ground and she winced in pain. I started to scream in the bears ear as loud as possible, and he dropped me to the ground as he covered his ears.

I got up, and kicked the bear away as I saw the alligator come up to me.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" He said as he hugged me.

"Your name is Montgomery, right?" I said as I hugged him back.

"Yeah, it is... do you remember me now?" He said as he let go, and looked at me.

"I do."

End of chapter 35

hi everyone, hope all has been well! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'm sorry for the long wait. I promise y'all the next chapter will be longer 😭😭❤️

thank you sm for reading and I'll see you when the next chapter drops!