4- a dark past

Y/N

The next day came along. I was tired from last night. I got ready, and drove to the Pizzaplex. When I got there, I opened the doors and I noticed Chica looking through the doors to see the outside.

"Hey Chica, what's up?" I said as I walked in. She immediately stopped looking through the doors. "Oh, well nothing really... I just wanted to see what it looked like outside. I've always wanted to go out."

I laughed. "Maybe one day you can, once your recharge stations become portable." Chica started laughing too.

A couple of hours passed by, and I was bored out of my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about last night. What was going on with Monty? He's hiding something from me. I know for sure he is.

It was time for the last performance. I had forgotten to given Freddy his new microphone, so I went to the Green room hallway. I left the microphone at Freddys door and continued walking until I stopped at Monty's room. I heard some strange noises, so I went to go check.

I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Monty said. "It's Y/N. Let me in, I want to talk to you." I replied.

Monty opened the door. I waved at him and sat myself down on the couch. "I'm sorry about last night, Monty. I never should've gotten mad at you. I just don't understand why you wanted me to stay, though.

He sighed. "It's okay, Y/N. I never should've gotten mad at you too for no reason-"

I went up to him and started hugging him. "It's not your fault. I know you're going through a tough time-"

He sat me back down on the couch. "It's not that. The animatronics started getting mad at me because apparently I'm getting a power upgrade, which I don't want."

I got sad. "I didn't know that, you can just tell the boss you don't want one and maybe-"

"I did. He told me it was necessary." Monty said.

"I'm so sorry..." I replied.

"It's okay, maybe I'll try explaining it to the animatronics later on, see if they aren't mad at me anymore." Monty said as he was getting his guitar. "I have to go now, but promise me you'll see me back here, when the performance ends, alright?" He said.

I smiled. "I promise."

After the performance ended, people started leaving. I got on my phone for a little bit and I saw that Twitter was trending with my name under "Freddy Fazbears Pizzaplex."

Seeing myself trending again remembered me of my past.

*"YOU'LL NEVER BE BIG! YOU HEAR ME?" My dad said as he was breaking my guitar. "You're a worthless piece of shit. If your mother was here she would've-"

I got mad. "Don't ever mention her name again. I'm leaving this place. Once I start getting big I don't want you to come and ask for forgiveness, because I'm sick and tired of you not believing in me."

A couple of months later, and my music was a big hit. My dad came and visited me but never asked for forgiveness. I wouldn't have had accepted it anyways..