7: the battle - part 2

FNAF SECURITY BREACH SPOILERS AHEAD.

Y/N

I woke up in this odd room. There was a computer, and I saw the rabbit sitting down talking to it.

The rabbit heard me sigh, and she got up immediately. "She's awake, sir."

"Where am I? Where have you taken me? Let me out of this place-"

"Oh, shut up, will you? So goddamn loud." The rabbit said as she put a piece of tape over my mouth.

I tried to move, but I couldn't feel my legs, just my arms. They were tied, though.

The rabbit picked me up, and sat me down on the chair. She took off the tape on my face.

"Let me out of here, please! I've done nothing wrong!" I said.

The rabbit started laughing. "See, that's where you're wrong. Put these on. He wants to talk to you."

I hesitated but the rabbit put the headphones on me anyways.

"Hello, Y/N. Do you remember me?" The strange voice on the computer said.

"Who the fuck are you?" I replied.

The strange voice tried to laugh. "I'm your uncle, William... Did my sister not tell you anything about me? That stupid girl."

"Leave my mother alone. You have no right to speak of her like that!"

The rabbit hit me in the face. "Don't speak to him like that."

I spit at the rabbit. "Fuck you! What do you want from me?"

"Why did you run away all those years ago, Y/N?" The voice said.

I paused and looked at the red eyed rabbit. I have to find a way out of this place. This place doesn't even have any windows so I don't even know what time it is...

"I don't know what you're talking about." I replied.

"Oh, come on... you weren't that young. How old were you back then?"

3 Years ago

"I'll be on my way now, mom! I'll see you after school!"

"Alright sweetie, just remember to get home on time!"

As soon as I got on my bike, I rushed towards the burnt down pizzeria. I was so close to figuring out why my uncle died the way he did.

I went inside, and went towards my board. I looked at where it all began, the story of the 5 missing children. Suddenly, I felt some rumbling coming from downstairs, so I went to go check.

I turned on the flashlight, and saw a strange burnt down rabbit costume on the floor. I got closer, and I saw my dead uncle, inside...

I saw a hand grab my foot and I got scared.

I quickly ran as fast as I could, and I left the place.