11: lights off

Y/N

When I got home that night, I couldn't sleep at all. I had been thinking about him.

My next doctors appointment was tomorrow, and since I'm healing pretty fast, the doctor said he would just give me a boot instead of walking in crutches for a couple more months.

I got in bed, and got on my phone. Maybe I should give Monty a phone so we can communicate and FaceTime when I'm at home, see if he ends up breaking it after using it for one day.

I drifted off to sleep, and had a vision. A bad one.

"Monty, don't do it!" I said.

"Y/N, I love you so much... and I will miss you deeply." He replied as he stayed back inside the burnt down Pizzeria from below.

I could see that Freddy was carrying me to safety, while Roxy and Chica were running right next to him. I could see Monty stay behind and fight off my uncle. He was losing, and I could see that the gator was severely damaged.

"Monty! NO!" I said as the gator woke up the blob and took both him and Monty away, never to be seen again.

I woke up. I was sweating from my face, and I was speechless.

Is the guy I love going to die...? No, this can't be. My plan WILL work. It has to! He can't die on me... he just can't.

I got up from the bed, and checked the time on my phone. It was 5 A.M. I walked towards my kitchen, trying not to fall with my crutches.

I sat down on one of the dining room chairs, and saw the plan I made to stop my uncle, all laid out. I went over it and revisited the parts where Monty and me will do things. It took me a couple of hours, but I fixed my plan. Hopefully Monty doesn't die on me now.

It was 10 A.M, and my appointment was at 12. I got a bag, and put my leg inside. I tied the bag, and I went off to take a shower. I wonder what Monty's doing...

After putting on new clothes, I grabbed the keys to my car and left my apartment. It was time for the appointment. Then, I could go and see him.

MONTY

I was feeling way better than usual. I'm still having second thoughts about this whole kissing thing though. It's just wrong. She will ruin her reputation just because of me. I cant let her do that.

I looked at the clock inside my room, and it stated 10 A.M. damn, it sure is late.

I could hear a knock on my door. "Who is it?"

"It's Roxy. We have to talk, open up."

I opened the door. She came storming in. She looked worried.

"You seem different now. What's up? Anyways, I overheard Vanny and the guys conversation yesterday. But first, I had to find out where the hell she was going, which led me to you and
Y/N. Couldn't help but wonder if you and Y/N are dating, or if you guys are just kissing and being fine with that?" She said.

"Calm the fuck down Roxy, damn! You speak so fast I could barely hear what you were saying. Anyways, what did you hear?"